Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

so this just happened at my uni

Lol, that professor is going to be reported. And he/she must have been pure shit in order for everyone to do that poorly --that or nobody was doing any reading or some other lack of studying.

EDIT: Oh right, said they were leaving... well fuck 'em then. lol

Edited by Sir. Hot Mayo

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Also, can someone explain "curved class" I haven't heard that expression before

Sometimes there is a bell curve in grading, meaning that tests may be graded off-scale depending on the average scores of the class, which then changes the actual grading requirements to get an A and so on.

Are you implying he took it from Reddit?

You do realize Mitch is one of 22,000+ undergraduate students from the same public research university as the Reddit poster, right?

I mean, I don't want to jump to any crazy conclusions over such an unlikely coincidence, but there is a tiny chance that the picture spread among many students at the school before it gained popularity on other parts of the internet.

Edited by Goldentongue

I don't know who posted it on reddit but I saw it on my schools Facebook group wall around five hours before it surfaced on reddit. Considering one professor was arrested for threatening to blow up a high school earlier this quarter and another professor outright canceled his class because his students were performing extremely poorly in it this was nothing of surprise to me (still probably a hoax since professor jobs at the school are really good).

Tldr everyone's jimmies getting rustled because I reposted something I saw on Facebook which was later posted on reddit. Cool

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2