jbandito

This is Why I Love Canada

Adding on to that...

li-620-tim-hortons-doughnut.jpg

and...

tumblr_m6x5q2hngz1ruwoulo1_1280.jpg

and finally...

size_comp_web.jpg

The Knight XV. Able to resist continuous gunfire for 24 hours straight. Proudly made in Canada. 'Nuff said.

hahaha, Your my hero kevin

jband and kevin make horrific posts

...do you literally just go on everything I post and either downvote it or beak me? seriously, this is a forum, and I posted something I found interesting, how exactly am I supposed to get to know the people on the forums, if people like you just want me to shut up and not post anything. Please get off my back

Edited by jbandito

...do you literally just go on everything I post and either downvote it or beak me? seriously, this is a forum, and I posted something I found interesting, how exactly am I supposed to get to know the people on the forums, if people like you just want me to shut up and not post anything. Please get off my back

In relation to the highlighted text, everybody on the forums (At least most of the people) are in game somewhere, it's not like if you get banned/don't post from the forums you are completely cut of from everyone of sG

Well I'm going to say this, usually when I look over at the recent topics list, either half or all of them are made by you two, not always, but recently I've seen it happen a lot. Plus they are usually less than 1 hours apart, now I can understand you loving the forums, myself personally am not a big forums person in general and I'm not saying that posting a lot is a bad thing, because hell, in a couple months time if I apply for L2, I might not get that post waiver. More or less I see your posts being in just a variety of topics and you having posted 3-4 times within that same topic. I can understand if people are directing posts towards you, but usually that isn't the case. You're alright in game but I'm not a big fan of your forum presence and thus with that I conclude this post and if/when you make it to the community vote on your application, I shall abstain for the reasons listed above.

Edited by SpecialBrownies

In relation to the highlighted text, everybody on the forums (At least most of the people) are in game somewhere, it's not like if you get banned/don't post from the forums you are completely cut of from everyone of sG

Well I'm going to say this, usually when I look over at the recent topics list, either half or all of them are made by you two, not always, but recently I've seen it happen a lot. Plus they are usually less than 1 hours apart, now I can understand you loving the forums, myself personally am not a big forums person in general and I'm not saying that posting a lot is a bad thing, because hell, in a couple months time if I apply for L2, I might not get that post waiver. More or less I see your posts being in just a variety of topics and you having posted 3-4 times within that same topic. I can understand if people are directing posts towards you, but usually that isn't the case. You're alright in game but I'm not a big fan of your forum presence and thus with that I conclude this post and if/when you make it to the community vote on your application, I shall abstain for the reasons listed above.

Fair enough, I'm not trying to annoy anyone, and if I did I apologize. I'm simply trying to get to know the forum regulars and such, but it was not my intent to annoy, I'll lay off.

I understand where bandito is coming from though... even though he spams the forums like crazy, keaton still likes to shit on other people I hardly ever make new topics but when i do he is right there to say something negative and i don't understand why. It's not i have met him in game or anything so he doesn't know anything about how i fact yet he still feels the need to comment on things negatively. I know this is the internet and people are like that, but if this guy is in sG he doesn't make it the easiest place to try to make friends and talk to people.

and finally...

size_comp_web.jpg

The Knight XV. Able to resist continuous gunfire for 24 hours straight. Proudly made in Canada. 'Nuff said.

So...you're comparing a luxury civilian vehicle, to an armor plated luxury vehicle? No, no, no...let's not start this cock fest among countries.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITZ SOMETHINGS GOING DOWN BUT IM TOO LAZY TO READ MORE THAN THE FIRST 4 PEOPLE!!!OEJM OPRM FNMDI DFNM DKP

Same yo. When I just see a post more than like 2-3 sentences I just pass it. So lazy.

tumblr_m6x5q2hngz1ruwoulo1_1280.jpg

ahaha, whyyyyy.

I can understand cheaper production costs being an incentive for the dairy companies, by why the hell would you prefer something less convenient and hygienic for the consumer?

And yeah, jbandito, your constant posting is annoying as fuck and no one is going to like you if you keep spamming the forums like this.

OK, I'm going to stick to shorter words from now on, because I have apparently forgotten all grade 3 English, I apologize profusely.

Edited by Iherdcows