Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeet

Demon's App (Denied)

Name: John

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55530773

XFire: none

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/381181

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: Jailbreak
Have you ever hacked in game before: No

Questions or Comments: none
About Yourself: Well I'm a JB regular for sG and play on the server all day, yesterday I had 9 1/2 hours on the sG JB server itself. I spend at least 5 hours a day on it. I'm pretty chill and good about staying out of drama considering it's not needed. I just love the server in general, funny people and good guys. I would like to be apart of sG because it's the most mature community Iv'e encountered and by far the best.

Referral(s): Tortoise, drunkula, pantera, x-men, dyscivist, shadow, sakata, electronicdrug

FUCK YOU GUYS, DIDN'T LET ME IN AND SHIT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=7325

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts.

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker? For the spammer I would get a demo, then get an admin on to take care of him. If i ran into a hacker I would take a demo of it, get his steam ID and post it on the Complaints page, I've done this to a hacker before on sG and he is now perma banned.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG? I would tell them to go check out joinsg.net, to meet and talk to new people, I would tell them numerous posotive things that would make anyone want to join.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why? Yes, I would. When it comes down to a serious situations I'm nothing but serious. If i'm on just having fun with friends I don't need to be as serious and turn into a fun guy.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums? Well I want to join because I just like everyone here, it is by far the most advanced community i've encountered and that's why I like it. I'm on the servers I would say an average of 5-6 hours a day so I'm on a lot and on the forums I'll be on for maybe an hour and a half per day.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread? Yes

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why? No

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied? No

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan. Well I'm an all around cool guy, I like to play JB a lot and play with sG members. I'm also very chill and stay as far away from drama as I can but if it comes to it I'll step in to stop it. I was born in Oklahoma then moved to kansas and lived here ever since. I'm an active paintball player and like to travel around different states to play in tournaments. I like to hang out with friends and just mess around. Overall I'm just an avrage guy looking to make more friends.

Honestly, even if he did spam to get 100 posts, I still think he deserves a shot at the community vote.

I'm basing my opinion off of his in-game presence, as you can see, with all the referrals he has, that others may agree with his in-game presence like I do.

ppl say you spammed the forums to get 100 posts. Until I get verification I'm going to ass stain

Yes: Mimic, Drug

Abstain: c12k

No: Toxygen, Sportsteen, Daniel

Did a quick look over his posts, counted 99 so I missed 7 of his.

36 out of 99- Posts in Spam

12 out of 99 - Posts in Welcome Threads (Not counting his own Intro Thread)

35 out of 99 - Quality Posts

16 out of 99 - Spam Posts Outside of Spam

28 Posts with 1 word or less

11 Threads necro'd

84 Posts within last 48 hours

A lot of your posts demonic came from forum games, some which you spammed multiple times in a row, and though introduction threads are a good thing to post in doesn't mean you should necro ones close to 2 weeks ago, you actually double welcomed someone 6 hours later.

Honestly, even if he did spam to get 100 posts, I still think he deserves a shot at the community vote.

I'm basing my opinion off of his in-game presence, as you can see, with all the referrals he has, that others may agree with his in-game presence like I do.

One of the reasons for the staff vote is to make sure the person has reached all the minimum requirements. In this case he has the 100 posts, but a large number of them are spam. His in-game presence shouldn't mean he gets out actually getting 100 posts, because part of his presence is also going to be the forums.

One of the reasons for the staff vote is to make sure the person has reached all the minimum requirements. In this case he has the 100 posts, but a large number of them are spam. His in-game presence shouldn't mean he gets out actually getting 100 posts, because part of his presence is also going to be the forums.

I Never said he would totally get out of it just because he has a good in-game presence, I was saying it should be factored in.

Yes: Mimic, Drug,drunkula

Abstain: c12k

No: Toxygen, Sportsteen, Daniel

The guy derped with forum posts, but it really shouldn't be held against him. Part of the reason why our current recruitment model sucks, recruits have to rush and get all the required posts so they can post their app or time, or else wait a month.

The guy derped with forum posts. Part of the reason why our current recruitment model sucks.

Casual gamers, but also are required to be casual posters. Time to find more goldentounges! Sakata was just trying to support him as I will. Fun guy in game and spends a lot of time on jailbreak. As drug said he messed up posting. My guess is he doesn't spend much time on the forum and was excited to apply and forced it. Staff should find it in their hearts to let this go through to the community and see what happens.