Sign in to follow this  
Salv

Uhm, for those who are playing WarZ

Yeah I own War Z and have been seeing a huge downfall with the game since release. They are adding more and more micro-transactions for really no good reason considering their game is not by any means free to play. The forums are a pile of garbage and full of players demanding info or having complaints and the mods just delete their threads and ban them.

Not too long ago I saw this exact thing happen to a game called Gotham City Impostors for Xbox 360. The devs stopped caring/got greedy, the entire player base had valid complaints and posted them on the forums, the mods on the forums went on banning sprees and abused their power. That game is now in the garbage and so will War Z if they don't get their shit straight soon.

Yeah I own War Z and have been seeing a huge downfall with the game since release. They are adding more and more micro-transactions for really no good reason considering their game is not by any means free to play. The forums are a pile of garbage and full of players demanding info or having complaints and the mods just delete their threads and ban them.

Not too long ago I saw this exact thing happen to a game called Gotham City Impostors for Xbox 360. The devs stopped caring/got greedy, the entire player base had valid complaints and posted them on the forums, the mods on the forums went on banning sprees and abused their power. That game is now in the garbage and so will War Z if they don't get their shit straight soon.

I knew what I was getting into when I bought it, I had fun for a week, but I knew the developers were shady fucks, and I stopped playing. Shrug, it was only 30 bucks wasted. Could be worse.

Everyone hated on this guy for just being a troll and shit because they really wanted WarZ to be an amazing game, but let's be honest. He was right.

Fuck embedding, just click it.

Edited by Toxygen

I knew what I was getting into when I bought it, I had fun for a week, but I knew the developers were shady fucks, and I stopped playing. Shrug, it was only 30 bucks wasted. Could be worse.

Everyone hated on this guy for just being a troll and shit because they really wanted WarZ to be an amazing game, but let's be honest. He was right.

Fuck embedding, just click it.

Even better video

[media=]

I'm sure he'll make an updated video about what just happened.

I'm so glad mimic wasn't convincing enough to make me buy it

I said it was bad after I played it. Definitely going to ATTEMPT to get my money back, and probably invest in the DayZ standalone.