Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Icon

Icon's App [Accepted]

Recruitment Form

Name: Nick

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:26348062

XFire:none

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/14114

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: JB

Have you ever hacked in game before: Nope

Questions or Comments: Youngz, Will, and some Panda made me do it. Actually meant to apply when Will and Tehblade did but got real busy with out of town work till now. Also as requested YOUNGZ YOUNGZ YOUNGZ YOUNGZ YOUNGZ YOUNGZ YOUNGZ YOUNGZ. (was that enought times youngz?) And also now that Youngz reminds me I should add that I had the 100 post requirement. Before the roll back I was around 150-170ish maybe.

About Yourself: I like JB.

Referral(s): Youngz, Will.

Icon did have 100 posts prerollback, also fuck you for applying now.

My slave is correct.

We forgot to close recruitment yesterday. Because we fucked up, I'll send you a screening.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

If there was a mic spammer I would ask them to simmer down, but since this rarely works but I would contact a SO or admin to address the situation. If no one was around I would get a demo and steam ID and post it on forums in the complaint department for proof. If I ran into a hacker I would start a demo then attempt to get a SO or admin to ban the individual. If I fail to get an admin I would have the demo and get a steam ID to post in the forums complaint department.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would refer them to the forums at www.joinsg.net.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

I consider myself mature, responsible, and a pretty level headed guy. I don't usually over react to situations and rarely legitimately rage. I play to have fun.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

Over the course of the last couples years or so playing almost strictly on sG servers and almost all on JB basically all my active steam friends are all in sG. Some of which, *cough* Youngz *cough* Will, have been asking me to join for awhile now. I'm on the servers whenever I get free time to play which varies since I do out of town work for 1-4 weeks at a time and don't always have good enough internet at the hotels where we stay. But I find myself checking the forums almost once a day although I'm not a big poster. I also enjoy your poker tourneys.

Thanks for your time.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yep.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

Nope.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Nope.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

As i said before I'm a pretty easy going guy that likes to play to have fun. I'm not super competitive or serious about gaming I just enjoy playing for fun. I'm also a very hard working and honest individual.

Yes

Y: c12k

A:

N:

9/60

oh sweet baby icon, it is about time and bitches

Yes (Community):Ivanns, Wintergreen, Tortoise, Shadow

Yes (Staff): Drug

Abstain:

No (Community):

No (Staff):

ahaha no one moved this thread yet.

14/60

Yes (Community):Ivanns, Wintergreen, Tortoise, Shadow

Yes (Staff): Drug, tdog

Abstain:

No (Community):

No (Staff):

Saw you in JB a year or two ago, seem cool

15/60

Yes (Community):Ivanns, Wintergreen, Tortoise, Shadow, Youngz

Abstain:

No (Community):

No (Staff):

Its about time.

16/60

Yes (Community):Ivanns, Wintergreen, Tortoise, Shadow, Youngz, Phoe

Abstain:

No (Community):

No (Staff):

Always been a really cool guy and it's about time!

17/60

Yes (Community):Ivanns, Wintergreen, Tortoise, Shadow, Youngz, Phoe, Pork,

Abstain:

No (Community):

No (Staff):