Sign in to follow this  
Dippin' Stokers

Dippin' Stokers,Lovin the dip.

So basically,I'm Dippin' Stokers.The name stems from my love of Stokers brand chewing tobacco.I'm a proud dipper,mudjug owner,and I take pride in my dip.

Some Tibits About Me:

I Just turned 16,and I have EVERY episode of the Courage The Cowardly Dog downloaded on my PS3.

Despite the shit everyone talks on him,I think Barack Obama has brought us far from Bush's fuck-ups.

I cling to my guns and would defend my second amendment using those guns.

sG is literally the only TTT server I'll play on,I refuse when a friend asks me to play somewhere else.

Welcome.

You have developed a nasty ass habit. Dipping is just about disgusting. Dunno how you can stand it.

But Welcome anyway.

you're a 16 yr old, and i acknowledge your teenage rebellious ways and not give a fuck, but you should really not dip. maybe smoke weed or something. don't fucking dip.

Dude chew is the nastiest shit, lol. But at least you don't stink like you would smoking cigarettes. I'd quit right now before you become addicted though, you might think you're cool in class 'n shit but you're not man, chicks don't dig it either.

Aside from that, welcome to the forum! I too love the TTT server, good times! :P

What makes you think I'm upset? It's his mouth that he's turning into a festering pit of cancer, not mine.

I dunno, you tend to post shit like that (see the Alienware picture)