Sign in to follow this  
PANTERA

Late Night Tinychat.

I started the tinychat phenomenon.. just sayin.

Not even close. It was around long before you and much better utilized by other attention whores, such as Sam.

You merely adopted the Tinychat. Sam was born in it, molded by it.

rofl, dude stfu. its hilarious to see u so infatuated and then do a 180 so harsly. ahaha

I started the tinychat phenomenon.. just sayin.

Not even close. It was around long before you and much better utilized by other attention whores, such as Sam.

You merely adopted the Tinychat. Sam was born in it, molded by it.

rofl, dude stfu. its hilarious to see u so infatuated and then do a 180 so harsly. ahaha

Wut

been a lot busier lately, so i dont catch everything but i coulda swore u were never this hostile to tucker before. maybe im wrong, but even if im right, dont be too ashamed. im sure this applies to many ppl, not just u. (:

I admit I have no clue what I'm talking about, but here's a post where I read way too deeply into meaningless things and make baseless generalizations about them in the obnoxious troll persona I revert to a few times every year.

Wut.

I admit I have no clue what I'm talking about, but here's a post where I read way too deeply into meaningless things and make baseless generalizations about them in the obnoxious troll persona I revert to a few times every year.

Wut.

Awwww shieeetttt, Pebbz and GT gonna do their semi-annual throwdown

4q1web.jpg

Hard to get images when porks sister is abusing toxy and mimic through the mic but that night was so funny

Edit: heres more

15h2a06.jpg

Edited by Ryziou