Sign in to follow this  
Sketchmaticx

October 2012 Management Changes

I'm just gonna leave this here...

http://www.joinsg.ne...-february-2010/

CoinStar believed this. While Jason was gone on a leave of absence (cruise with his family, said he would be gone for 10 days), CoinStar enlisted BChaos, and Renji to enact and throw in some sweeping clan-wide changes. There we have it, the clan coup of February 2010.

Take in note that these changes were accepted only by three out of six JCS, (Coin, Chaos and Church accepted; Jason, Longcat and Hobo were never informed).

BChaos was also forced off staff and the community due to her being the only staff member involved in this situation and refusing to write a letter of apology. (Every other staff member involved was forced to write one, BChaos and Renji were the only two who did not). Despite most ideas being Coinstars, he did not write an apology letter.

Renji, Chaos, and SynikaL eventually go AWOL from the community.

BeauutifulChaos, Financial Manager

09fac513_bunk-the-wire.gif

Edited by Oreo

CoinStar believed this. While Jason was gone on a leave of absence (cruise with his family, said he would be gone for 10 days), CoinStar enlisted BChaos, and Renji to enact and throw in some sweeping clan-wide changes. There we have it, the clan coup of February 2010.

Take in note that these changes were accepted only by three out of six JCS, (Coin, Chaos and Church accepted; Jason, Longcat and Hobo were never informed).

BChaos was also forced off staff and the community due to her being the only staff member involved in this situation and refusing to write a letter of apology. (Every other staff member involved was forced to write one, BChaos and Renji were the only two who did not). Despite most ideas being Coinstars, he did not write an apology letter.

May I point out, if I had written an apology letter, I would have still been JCS. Unfortunately, I had a stick shoved up my ass and my pride got the best of me.

Therefore, yes I made a mistake, but it wasn't that mistake that got me demoted.

Guest Ziggity Zots

Oreo, they were acting in what they thought would be the best interest of the clan, just like when they threw Phoenix2 out, except there was no abusing/misuse of funds. Personally I still believe it would have worked out for the better but that's neither here nor there at this point. As was stated, she would have still been JCS. People make mistakes, and she's done a great job in the past. With the way things seem to be around here, there won't be any more coups for a long while.

Edited by Ziggity Zots

Oreo, they were acting in what they thought would be the best interest of the clan, just like when they threw Phoenix2 out, except there was no abusing/misuse of funds. Personally I still believe it would have worked out for the better but that's neither here nor there at this point. As was stated, she would have still been JCS. People make mistakes, and she's done a great job in the past. With the way things seem to be around here, there won't be any more coups for a long while.

umpboom.gif

May I point out, if I had written an apology letter, I would have still been JCS. Unfortunately, I had a stick shoved up my ass and my pride got the best of me.

Therefore, yes I made a mistake, but it wasn't that mistake that got me demoted.

oh-come-on-gif.gif

umpboom.gif

gif-2-thumbs-up.gif

Edited by Oreo

The sad reality is that no matter what we staff do, it's always going to be wrong.

Nothing we have done is ever good enough. Most of us have put in many, many hours of our personal time running this clan and making sure our servers are fun, and that we have a forum where we can congregate and socialize.

I know that it is impossible to please everyone, but know that we're still here busting our asses for you.

We don't 'get' anything from this. There is no pizza, free games or Cadillac cars. The only free games and stuff are given to the community. You guys. Not us.

For the most part running this community is a job, one we don't get paid for.

/rant

The sad reality is that no matter what we staff do, it's always going to be wrong.

Nothing we have done is ever good enough. Most of us have put in many, many hours of our personal time running this clan and making sure our servers are fun, and that we have a forum where we can congregate and socialize.

I know that it is impossible to please everyone, but know that we're still here busting our asses for you.

We don't 'get' anything from this. There is no pizza, free games or Cadillac cars. The only free games and stuff are given to the community. You guys. Not us.

/rant

I don't think anyone would of complained if you promoted another one of the ADV or dojima.

Guest Ziggity Zots

/rant

I don't think anyone would of complained if you promoted another one of the ADV or dojima.

Dojima isn't a member either.

/rant

Dojima can have my spot?

/rant

Dojima is mature, has been consistently active and doesn't *ahem* have a history.

Edited by Oreo

/rant

The stark reality about the Financial Manager position is that it deals with a lot of sensitive information. It holds a huge potential for PIP to happen. It is 90% about who we can trust with that information, and 10% about who can do the job.

Because BC has done this job before, and handled the personal information that is a part of the job, i trust her fully to do this with no leaks of personal information.

Guest Ziggity Zots

Dojima can have my spot?

Stepping down? Also, I was just making a point of that because that was one of the complaints- Chaos wasn't a member and was immediately promoted to JCS.

Dojima is mature, has been consistently active and doesn't *ahem* have a history.

Chaos is mature as well, and has experience, which Dojima doesn't, unfortunately. Also, as Lesbo stated, she's trustworthy with all that info.

EDIT:

Excuse me, Marvin.

Edited by Ziggity Zots

/rant

The stark reality about the Financial Manager position is that it deals with a lot of sensitive information. It holds a huge potential for PIP to happen. It is 90% about who we can trust with that information, and 10% about who can do the job.

Because BC has done this job before, and handled the personal information that is a part of the job, i trust her fully to do this with no leaks of personal information.

So give the finances to someone who has been back for 2 weeks? Oh Okay.

/rant

If you're worried about the money, know that only Jason has the power to do anything with it. My paypal sub account is 'read only', meaning I can't touch the money. BC's paypal account will have the same permissions as my own.

/rant

obama-money.gif

/rant

As we all know or should know, back in the day I was handling the finances for Coinstar for about 2-3 months. I had full access to everything, if I really wanted to screw over sG I would have done it then. Again, whether I have been here the whole time or back for 2 weeks, I have no wrongful intentions.