Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ziggity Zot

Apologies...

Guest Ziggity Zots

Something like that Junzou. I didn't go completely NEXS, I just found what I wanted to know and got out.

Oh god where to begin

4228-upset.gif

Chaos was not special. I understand that being an autistic nerd into metalica might make it difficult for you to get dates but not to worry, your bro here has got your back. http://www.okcupid.com is a great rescource for autistic metalica fans to get together and talk about why raining blood is the greatest song ever made.

Edited by hairynipon

Guest Ziggity Zots

Why is she so special anyway? Fish in the sea and all that.

I have my reasons. Explain to me why anyone finds the person they have every intention of spending the rest of their life with special... And to an extent, yes, but I realize what I did wasn't right.

Edited by Ziggity Zots

I have my reasons. Explain to me why anyone finds the person they have every intention of spending the rest of their life with special... And to an extent, yes.

Did you guys physically see eachother/live with eachother? or just long distance over the inter webs?

I have my reasons. Explain to me why anyone finds the person they have every intention of spending the rest of their life with special... And to an extent, yes.

Did you guys physically see eachother/live with eachother? or just long distance over the inter webs?

i think i can answer this one

they've visited each other plenty

Guest Ziggity Zots

Correct. We've spent at least 3 months with each other in person, over the course of 21.

I have my reasons. Explain to me why anyone finds the person they have every intention of spending the rest of their life with special... And to an extent, yes, but I realize what I did wasn't right.

Yeah, publicly professing your love in a rambling wall of TL/DR on the forum of a gaming clan you're banned from is a surefire way to get her back.

Stellar job bro.

Also if you really loved her you wouldn't have hacked her shit like a weirdo and treated her badly.

/thread

PS BC i herd GT is a nice guy...

if you really loved me you would jump off this building for me!

really, the "really loved me" argument is fucking pathetic and is an awful argument, don't pull that one brah

Also if you really loved her you wouldn't have hacked her shit like a weirdo and treated her badly.

/thread

PS BC i herd GT is a nice guy...

if you really loved me you would jump off this building for me!

really, the "really loved me" argument is fucking pathetic and is an awful argument, don't pull that one brah

Guest Ziggity Zots

You're right, GT, not the best way of going about this.