Sign in to follow this  
lain

A Fuck You to Skeeze

Well I don't have access to chat logs, you guys do so feel free to look it up if you care, but as I fucking said I just made this thread for the purpose of venting. While it is aimed at this specific incident its not a process of trying to get him removed. I honestly don't even give a fuck I'm just ticked off over admins who think that because people dont know every rule on the server they should be instantly punished. And help, 40% of any admin used in the server is used solely for revenge. I understand there's a lot of shot cts, do it yourself but making sure they never come back instead of teaching is not the way to go about it.

Tldr:giant rage over stupid admins culimates on this 1 situation and I'm venting. That's all this thread was about. Not about trying to remove.

That's the point of a fuck you thread you retards

Clan bias is disgusting

Am I the only one who actually plays on other servers where this kind of shit puts me into a simmilar state of buttfrustration

remember d3vine anyone?

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BECOME

this kid is mad because hes not immediately included in an established cool kids club- id be maed too

sG member gets freekilled- they get respawned

sG member freekills- their victim gets respawned

random gets freekilled- nothing

random freekills- 20 round restrict

:|

Clan bias is disgusting

Am I the only one who actually plays on other servers where this kind of shit puts me into a simmilar state of buttfrustration

remember d3vine anyone?

this kid is mad because hes not immediately included in an established cool kids club- id be maed too

Recent differences aside Ted, I fully agree.

Y'all take it easy on Dojima.

As you say skoti, but when you start giving punishment for stupid things without a base at least have the balls to apologize and not act like a kid.because "lulz kid is buttmad I so awesome"

Only reason I'm fuming is because this faggot abuses admin and escalated it when called out. But boohoo the 20 witnesses dont mean shit cause circle jerk and no 24/7 recording. And yes not even a paid admin, he's someone who's earned it and he still acts like this. You guys may not understand it but it reflects poorly on your group

And BTW don't lie, it was a 20 round restrict, which is beside the point as a slay was what is called for

Nah, was !ct fumo, then I did /ct fumo 2 right after, so it was a 1 round restrict.

Clan bias is disgusting

remember d3vine anyone?

random freekills - i do nothing but slay, restrict if they kill like 3 people

random gets freekilled - if i see it, then the guy gets slayed

sG member gets freekilled - tough luck, guy might get slayed, i don't respawn unless it's near lr and it was a freekill, which i do for anyone

sG member freekills - they get slayed, or they kill themselves, simple.

quit white knighting, you don't even play

Where are you pulling this shit from? Nobody even gets respawned anymore, admins that did that in the first place were fucktards.

It's pretty obvious to see someone that doesn't know the rules freekill (only buttmad admins straight restrict unless they fuck up a whole stack of Ts or warden doesn't know how to give orders). With all the shit going on and no free look, however, figuring out if someone is actually freekilled or not sucks dick unless you happen to be spectating them

Edited by diabeticdaniel

Well I don't have access to chat logs, you guys do so feel free to look it up if you care, but as I fucking said I just made this thread for the purpose of venting. While it is aimed at this specific incident its not a process of trying to get him removed. I honestly don't even give a fuck I'm just ticked off over admins who think that because people dont know every rule on the server they should be instantly punished. And help, 40% of any admin used in the server is used solely for revenge. I understand there's a lot of shot cts, do it yourself but making sure they never come back instead of teaching is not the way to go about it.

Tldr:giant rage over stupid admins culimates on this 1 situation and I'm venting. That's all this thread was about. Not about trying to remove.

That's the point of a fuck you thread you retards

Yeah chatlogs totally record voice chat :P...

And apparently you got restricted for 2 rounds for trying to loophole and be a smartass by playing some weird ass trivia and then fucking it up...

Yeah totally worth a week long rage :D

No but chatlogs do show chat from dead chat. But you directly contradict yourself there skeeze, I freekill 1 guy, you, and gey restricted. Favortism should not be allowed for an admin, and certainly not when its for lulzz. And regardless just cause you personally don't do the clan bias doesn't mean its not wide spread. sG warden comes in, all rules ate out the window. A new guy comes in, ducks up once, instant slay/restrict

Edited by Fumo

No but chatlogs do show chat from dead chat. But you directly contradict yourself there skeeze, I freekill 1 guy, you, and gey restricted. Favortism should not be allowed for an admin, and certainly not when its for lulzz. And regardless just cause you personally don't do the clan bias doesn't mean its not wide spread. sG warden comes in, all rules ate out the window. A new guy comes in, ducks up once, instant slay/restrict

I dont know who does that, but I damn sure know I watch a guy who is getting yelled at for free killing/fucking up. If they keep doing it, they get a slay. If they dont learn, restrict.

Usually if its an insta slay, we normally have good reasoning, though sometimes we fuck up(everyone does occasionally)

well i have vented all my anger, does anyone else have someone they need to say fuck you to? i hope we can look past this incident in the future and you dont hold a grudge over the internet, cause that might hurt my e-feels.

Edited by Fumo

well i have vented all my anger, does anyone else have someone they need to say fuck you to? i hope we can look past this incident in the future and you dont hold a grudge over the internet, cause that might hurt my e-feels.

I don't particularly like Colin Farrell.

Can we remove respawn?

Whenever in warden it ruins the fucking round because 5 cts get slayed for shooting a that gets respawned from cells.

Other than mass freekills there is really no use for it.

unclear commands = killwhore?

people seem to have that conception, what it really is is just clearing out some people in order to make the game more fun. when you have 20 people you're limited in what you can do, meanwhile with say 12 people you have control and are more open with what you can do. or in some cases you want to kill of 1 or 2 people in order to even up the groups. But dont act like wanting to kill off some T's for the sake of ease is just being a killwhore. i mean there are other things which are "confusing orders" such as simon says, bloody bunny trivia, super special surprise trivia etc.

edit: please dont take this as trying to get back on topic, just clearing it up for don

Edited by Fumo

unclear commands = killwhore?

people seem to have that conception, what it really is is just clearing out some people in order to make the game more fun. when you have 20 people you're limited in what you can do, meanwhile with say 12 people you have control and are more open with what you can do. or in some cases you want to kill of 1 or 2 people in order to even up the groups. But dont act like wanting to kill off some T's for the sake of ease is just being a killwhore. i mean there are other things which are "confusing orders" such as simon says, bloody bunny trivia, super special surprise trivia etc.

edit: please dont take this as trying to get back on topic, just clearing it up for don

You can take care of a good portion of ts without having to make up stupid commands to get them to die.

Her chin looks like it would be very disproportionate if we saw an upright front view of her face.

More importantly, either she doesn't know how to work a fucking water fountain without making it an acrobatic endeavor, or she has scoliosis. No thanks.

lmao