Sign in to follow this  
lain

A Fuck You to Skeeze

or a general fuck you thread since i dont see any around.

you are a sad excuse of an admin, so fuck off. When you're given admin you dont abuse it cause the person gets mad when they get abused for no reason other than "its funny". and its not "enforcing the rules more than i do on other people" its being a dick bag whose abusing admin for the sole purpose of getting back at someone. that attitude is something a 12 year old does not a fucking grown man, grow the fuck up.

this isnt in the complaint section because oh noes, you didnt record everything you do all the time? bummer guess you cant complain.

edit: and since alot of people dont know this, alot of forums have a vent section for pointless nerd rage such as this. dont take it too seriously

Edited by Fumo

+1 Would Read again.

Edit: I'll explain what happened in a nutshell:

Fumo gives confusing orders, about picking team captains, then something about 2 people dieing.

He does trivia for team captains, IVans and sketch get right, they step foward, he shoots them. Fumo gets slayed.

Apparently he was doing first 2 to answer correctly get killed, 3rd& 4th to answer get captains positions(retarded shit here).

Fumo goes on to complain over 2-3 maps. Bitches and moans. We tell him to go vent on forums, because all venting ingame will do is to make it worse for him, as he will get singled out and enforced more thoroughly upon. Thus we are here.

Edited by Spell

> 2012

> mad over JB

green texting on a random forum, 2012.

what happened is im in a pissed mood and get abused by the same guy 3 days in a row, freeslayed when everyone in the server except him apparently understood what i was doing. may i need to point out that in the HOW TO ADMIN for jailbreak there is a clear IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU DIED, DONT SLAY

also theres the point where he clearly states he targets specific people for the fact that they rage when they get abused.

this is also a general fuck off thread, i made this for the sole purpose of raging and venting, not for a discussion over abuse. there is no need to clearify why i'm angry.

Edited by Fumo

1 freeslay on an unclear warden, buttrages for 3 maps, even after i man up and take fault for not understanding what "trivia, 1st two to answer correctly get team captain" (how the fuck does this mean die btw)

oh well, only means i'll be closely enforcing the rules on you

also, haven't played for 3 days in a row, only 2, nice try

1 freeslay on an unclear warden, buttrages for 3 maps, even after i man up and take fault for not understanding what "trivia, 1st two to answer correctly get team captain" (how the fuck does this mean die btw)

same difference, assumed you changed names cause retards are retarded. and i said " trivia, first 2 correct die, next 2 get team cap." and you didnt man up once, it may be petty but a simple apology of " i fucked up" would satisfy me, instead you just said bummer sucks for you but im admin so stfu and take it. on top of it you were trolling the entire game previously. Oh? you didnt repeat 7 times? bummer i'll just slay you for freekilling then

Edited by Fumo

same difference, assumed you changed names cause retards are retarded. and i said " trivia, first 2 correct die, next 2 get team cap." and you didnt man up once, it may be petty but a simple apology of " i fucked up" would satisfy me, instead you just said bummer sucks for you but im admin so stfu and take it.

pEDrN.gif

same difference, assumed you changed names cause retards are retarded. and i said " trivia, first 2 correct die, next 2 get team cap." and you didnt man up once, it may be petty but a simple apology of " i fucked up" would satisfy me, instead you just said bummer sucks for you but im admin so stfu and take it. on top of it you were trolling the entire game previously. Oh? you didnt repeat 7 times? bummer i'll just slay you for freekilling then

That is fucking stupid. You deserved the slay.

you are a sad excuse of an admin, so fuck off. When you're given admin you dont abuse it cause the person gets mad when they get abused for no reason other than "its funny". and its not "enforcing the rules more than i do on other people" its being a dick bag whose abusing admin for the sole purpose of getting back at someone. that attitude is something a 12 year old does not a fucking grown man, grow the fuck up.

this isnt in the complaint section because oh noes, you didnt record everything you do all the time? bummer guess you cant complain.

edit: and since alot of people dont know this, alot of forums have a vent section for pointless nerd rage such as this. dont take it too seriously

Ya that is called FFA.

Ya that is called FFA.

You're not supposed to talk about it... GJ sports

On account of all the fucking dumbass cts we've had recently, one screw up is hardly one to complain.

I've gotten to the point of banning people for armory camping. Should NEVER get to that point ever.

As well as kicking people for freekilling. Its redic.

Edited by Skotti

As you say skoti, but when you start giving punishment for stupid things without a base at least have the balls to apologize and not act like a kid.because "lulz kid is buttmad I so awesome"

Only reason I'm fuming is because this faggot abuses admin and escalated it when called out. But boohoo the 20 witnesses dont mean shit cause circle jerk and no 24/7 recording. And yes not even a paid admin, he's someone who's earned it and he still acts like this. You guys may not understand it but it reflects poorly on your group

And BTW don't lie, it was a 20 round restrict, which is beside the point as a slay was what is called for

Edited by Fumo

As you say skoti, but when you start giving punishment for stupid things without a base at least have the balls to apologize and not act like a kid.because "lulz kid is buttmad I so awesome"

Only reason I'm fuming is because this faggot abuses admin and escalated it when called out. But boohoo the 20 witnesses dont mean shit cause circle jerk and no 24/7 recording. And yes not even a paid admin, he's someone who's earned it and he still acts like this. You guys may not understand it but it reflects poorly on your group

And BTW don't lie, it was a 20 round restrict, which is beside the point as a slay was what is called for

Then get proof. I don't get why you keep saying you have "20 witnesses" when we see none. You are seriously just genuinely mad for no reason when you could be more civilized, make a formal complaint with actual proof, and higher-up staff deals with it. At the moment, it's like sketch is a big kid who took your candy bar and you're sitting there crying without taking action.