Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Coconut :3

Presidential Debate 2012

You people are dense and deserving of the title "american" if you don't find humor in this. The rest of the world has a bird's eye view of your circle jerk and this is pretty much a spot on representation.

You are cracking this video up to be something more than it is. It was not insightful, it was stupid, and you act as if Americans are oblivious to the fact that most politicians spout nonsense 24/7.

You people are dense and deserving of the title "american" if you don't find humor in this. The rest of the world has a bird's eye view of your circle jerk and this is pretty much a spot on representation.

What country do you live in? I also love to make broad, overgeneralized insults.

What country do you live in? I also love to make broad, overgeneralized insults.

Must obviously be European with such overgeneralized insults.

I think he lives in Canada.

448x249px-LL-3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie-1309633407.jpg

Jimmie, you're going full retard.

tumblr_m91vn8qMrQ1qd272n.jpg

Edited by ChosenOne2000