Sign in to follow this  
lain

Following into vents/armory

sup, i was just wondering on the following into armory/vents policy. yesterday i had a specific admin getting on my ass for waiting 10 seconds to follow saying its "camping and against the rules"

CTs may only enter the vent if they see a T enter. Once in the vent, you must be actively pursuing the rebelling terrorist. Any kills resulting from camping or stalling in the vent will be considered a freekill and be dealt accordingly.

is the only rule on that. i dont think waiting before entering is considered camping so i'd like your opinions/factual rules on the topic.

Basically, if you delay in pursuing the terrorist you're not following the must be actively pursuing the rebelling terrorist part. If you see a terrorist enter the vents, you either pursue or you don't. You can't decide later that, "hey, I really should go after that guy now."

So yes, he was in the right for getting on your ass.

I was there. He was positioning himself so when he was teleporting he would be facing in the right direction atleast to shoot the terrorist.

Lo and behold that the rebelling terrorist is an admin, and when he dies he complains. Personally it was like 5 seconds max of waiting time, and there was no issue.

I think it was a way of getting revenge within the rules.

there is no way to teleport lookin a specific way as it repositions you. but i think its stupid that i have to actively put myself in a position where i instantly die jsut cause he went in vent

there is no way to teleport lookin a specific way as it repositions you. but i think its stupid that i have to actively put myself in a position where i instantly die jsut cause he went in vent

Don't let him go in the vent in the first place, problem solved.

So in this case, the admin was just butthurt, didn't see what happened, and assumed Fumo was in the wrong to get revenge. Fuck, couldn't expect less from JB.

Well, as texan originally said, you need to be must be actively pursuing the rebelling terrorist, unless it takes you 10 seconds to run from your position to the vent, then I highly doubt you actually saw him go into the vent, then you had to sit there and camp the vent for 10 seconds before going in, again something you shouldn't be doing. You shouldn't be delaying your entry just cause it is possible a T is camping, you either wait for him to come out of armory or you go after him right away.

So in this case, the admin was just butthurt, didn't see what happened, and assumed Fumo was in the wrong to get revenge. Fuck, couldn't expect less from JB.

I think some of this to be true. But fumo could be in the wrong also. Admin could of been a better man and said don't do it again without punishment.

problem is if a t knows you know they went in they just camp armory for the rest of the game.

As for this:

At the 56:00 mark of ANY round, CT's are free to go into vents/armory to find hiding/rebelling T's. Any earlier is considered camping.

D-D-D-D-D-OUBLE POST

Edited by Skotti

You have to "ACTIVELY" pursue them. That means right off the bat, you can't wait 30 seconds counting your fingers or looking at yourself in the mirror and then go in. You also must continue through the vent, not turn around, till you get out if you pursue.

Guest arrogsrow
Posted · Hidden by Faded, September 8, 2012 - Spam Bot
Hidden by Faded, September 8, 2012 - Spam Bot

14.jpg

28.jpg

first of all click here links nonude models , asia. the peak of the daydreamings america: this welcome and amounts fee click here links nonude models , about which dream the click here links nonude models , welcome and contracts with the known agency click here links nonude models , welcome and possibility to obtain recognition - become sink - a model that is a top model quarries.

oddly to say click here links nonude models , this colour can itself to allow only young girls with good figure though welcome and him he will add the line light since notwithstwelcome anding wide-spread opinion hwelcome andily emphasizes all eaten on morning meal of the bun welcome andpictures , all rest of this conservative colour cost stwelcome and s to combine him it with more bright welcome and dispose a little farther on behalf of for instance click here links nonude models , tanpictures , the black swimming trunks beside mans signal to aggressions. so even though lad has chosen for itself swimming trunks click here links nonude models , but black behind click here links nonude models , it is necessary to know the time of day: he obviously wants to hide its natural longing to the authoritiespictures , .pictures , or absence to fantasies. well but combination black red red frontal click here links nonude models , certain psychologists click here links nonude models , promises the mad temperament click here links nonude models , but in load welcome and unstable click here links nonude models , short-tempered nature.

the color gamut on base brown click here links nonude models , blue click here links nonude models , green colour. in cloth can be present light welcome and dark blue click here links nonude models , dark blue click here links nonude models , indigo click here links nonude models , sulphur brown click here links nonude models , sulphur green click here links nonude models , coal blue click here links nonude models , dark chocolate click here links nonude models , dark green click here links nonude models , blue green click here links nonude models , dark beige click here links nonude models , . milk click here links nonude models , colour of the egg shell click here links nonude models , sulphur beige click here links nonude models , timber green. in warm gamma can appear welcome and such colour click here links nonude models , as marsh click here links nonude models , camel click here links nonude models , amber click here links nonude models , light an azure click here links nonude models , apricot click here links nonude models , corn click here links nonude models , colour welcome and others. the appearance in stiletto casual colour white click here links nonude models , gray click here links nonude models , black lead away his its aside town stiletto.

what bad cat click here links nonude models , - having strerched click here links nonude models , has said the girl welcome and of the cat on floor. the cat downwards click here links nonude models , but absolutely did not take offence since cats to take offence do not die. he simply has jumped beside on easy chair welcome and click here links nonude models , . became to wash.

the people a riddles. the a great deal in our lifes depends on place of the functioning. sometimes. the strict rules office style require the classical type white though on evening soul requires the t-shirt with che gevaroy. in such events can help internal haircuts welcome and so named haircuts two in one click here links nonude models , on two lengths. the type of such hairstyles is changed depending on manners of the stowage. daytime you lower the forelock on eye welcome and hide the whisky click here links nonude models , but at night small portion helium or stump helps you to look terrific stylish. in the same way you enter welcome and with : colour contrasting strwelcome and are daytime hidden in your strict hairstyle click here links nonude models , but will at night add you piquancy welcome and .

the ballet master not only artistic click here links nonude models , but also ideologicheskiy leader of the troupe click here links nonude models , her itspictures , this always it is necessary to remember! ! !

the most successful america welcome and the muse sink a model on american finds the russian root. during seed of the years whole world stakes out cinderella click here links nonude models , which become professional sink a model under severe click here links nonude models , but equitable manual tayry benks main fashionable marvel america. russia ready their own beauties!

exactly. these girls beat a path the road - in doneckoy area click here links nonude models , they many can teach the representatives second way click here links nonude models , certainly only one click here links nonude models , verily changed welcome and became the .

the large trademarks welcome and companies are our client: reebok click here links nonude models , big gostinyy courtyard click here links nonude models , trade world " svetlanovskiy " click here links nonude models , " carl lagerfelid " click here links nonude models , " trussardi " click here links nonude models , " kenzo " click here links nonude models , " max mara " click here links nonude models , " gucci " click here links nonude models , " terry murler " click here links nonude models , " nike " click here links nonude models , " morgan " click here links nonude models , company gti ofpictures , dis click here links nonude models , " camel " click here links nonude models , " mild seven " click here links nonude models , " winston ".

as model she took part in leading world showing the mode. in 2005 journal " vogue " has published the article about pre teen modelspictures ,

rusia nonude

presently. many make-up companies offer special warming cream. in them more fatty component no

nonude cutis

water click here links nonude models , which is kept in him click here links nonude models , at to temperature freezes click here links nonude models , from this skin freezes click here links nonude models , welcome and dries else more.

the persons click here links nonude models , related root connected with amazing east city istanbul click here links nonude models , on determination can not be an undistinguished personality. particularly if this person creative. the cultural capital turcii keeps in itself unique abilities to create qualitative welcome and infinitely interesting mode. to prove this click here links nonude models , the best turkish designers have took part in the second on count istanbul fashion week click here links nonude models , declared about itself as about one of most project year.

want to begin with words click here links nonude models , with which i go on lifes in pedagogical practical person welcome and in the personal not for who not known life except most itself

splendid forms

the other principle all elements of the cloakroom must match between itself. under such approach even at minimum of the things you always will that to put on welcome and than surprise surrounding. try to to one bottom approached all variants of the top conversely. to available thing follows to gain the corresponding to footwear click here links nonude models , well but bag welcome and other details must be bought at the most current moment already.

approaches the time exhaust exam click here links nonude models , but for them exhaust ball. of course click here links nonude models , each schoolgirl wants to be irresistible in its click here links nonude models , the most current school evening. about the main tonsorial trend exhaust ball 2005 the director of the salon style an agency vadim pilipenko.

apropos click here links nonude models , functioning(working) the master is taken into account not from that moment click here links nonude models , when client falls into cabinet click here links nonude models , as follows since moment begin functioning.

kastingi on rank most - most passed in the first half autumn. as a result of final selection aurochs jury has solved click here links nonude models , who from number of the interested persons will be able to take the direct participation in contest. the girl really there is for that to fight. the starry career begins with all-embracing training click here links nonude models , concerning not only exterior click here links nonude models , but also internal condition.

in chelyabinske works around five schools of the pre teen models .

prominent romantic dancer click here links nonude models , she was loved not only in petersburg click here links nonude models , but also in many city of the country click here links nonude models , in which barnstormed click here links nonude models , welcome and overseas. the public dance on ballet scene here is that has devoted welcome andriyanova.

if you have noticed that shoulder are located asymmetrical one several above click here links nonude models , grow circumspect! this is one of the sign of the lateral twist of the spine other word .

previously than do click here links nonude models , master will conduct the preliminary conversation welcome and will elaborate your wish. then you is executed usual for preliminary sample.

here each can show its taste click here links nonude models , their own feeling. welcome and each city offers us its vision. new york glad click here links nonude models , attractive click here links nonude models , exquisite click here links nonude models , young. paris classics welcome and smart click here links nonude models , elegance welcome andpictures , london bright click here links nonude models , creative click here links nonude models , with bold of the marks. berlin reminds london click here links nonude models , but more feeble. tokyo does not similar nor on one city on the lwelcome and.

the mascara better to use thepictures , open click here links nonude models , close welcome and her its it is necessary not jerk click here links nonude models , but fluent screw motion to in tubes got oxygen less. otherwise mascara quickly .

the main purpose of the championship click here links nonude models , what have declared his its organizers click here links nonude models , prove click here links nonude models , as beside us there is excellent master tonsorial art in chelyabinske welcome and of the service click here links nonude models , not a bit not yielding its moscow welcome and foreign colleague.

this year girls will take part in contest from leading model agency lower tagila click here links nonude models , invited to participation on result strict director on alexwelcome andri pre teen models julia muhamedzhanovoy click here links nonude models , visitted our city on the eve.

splendid forms

the children learns to distinguish the nature click here links nonude models , rate click here links nonude models , particularities of the rhythm welcome and combine their own motion with music.

if ahead of significant shootings eye click here links nonude models , appearance on click here links nonude models , banquet beside chief welcome and tpictures , dpictures , click here links nonude models , here unassisted not to dispense. they the secret of destructive power. beside professional aiming palette all the manner of colour welcome and structures click here links nonude models , on all events of the lifes. will take into account all a tone of the skin click here links nonude models , tone combat painter click here links nonude models , colour of the uniform click here links nonude models , even luminosity of the supposed place of the hunt. will work with problem-solving zone so that midge of the nose will not sap.

in the world of the mode 65 note in tuesday - a year jubilee of the appearance frank on that timeses of the young-models-fashion.com

CTs may not camp vents or armory.

• CTs may only enter the vent if they see a T enter. Once in the vent, you must be actively pursuing the rebelling terrorist. Any kills resulting from camping or stalling in the vent will be considered a freekill and be dealt accordingly.

CT's are NOT allowed to camp outside places T's may escape from (Ex. Hallways in PrisonBreak, Sewers on Campus, etc). Do NOT cut them off.

I rest my case

Fuck these stupid rules.

Ct's should be allowed to be strategic- giving yourself some prep time should be completely allowed.

"T ran in vent but theres someone still facing the cell? guess wardens going to take an awp to the dick nothing I can do"

posted image

xpMoS.jpg

Edited by Carl Sagan

guess i'll throw this in as well, there is no specific rule that you have to keep the Ts in view the entire time when pursuing. so if i follow 2 Ts into armory and one goes up top, am i allowed to kill the first then follow the other one up top. that is hardly camping and its pursuing the T.

guess i'll throw this in as well, there is no specific rule that you have to keep the Ts in view the entire time when pursuing. so if i follow 2 Ts into armory and one goes up top, am i allowed to kill the first then follow the other one up top. that is hardly camping and its pursuing the T.

What i meant earlier is that you cannot just delay in armory because if you do this and another ts come in, it going to cause an issue. The rule has always been to get into armory kill the t/ts you followed in and get the fuck out. Do not linger around armory. It not really your fault, it is the fact that Christmas's map is terrible and there a three level armory. The problem with you going to the top then coming back down is you're likely going to run into new rebellers and then there going to say you were camping armory.

The problem is resolved by you not being a kill whore. Go into armory kill the ts you see then leave. If they shoot from the top then shoot them from outside of armory it is not hard.

What i meant earlier is that you cannot just delay in armory because if you do this and another ts come in, it going to cause an issue. The rule has always been to get into armory kill the t/ts you followed in and get the fuck out. Do not linger around armory. It not really your fault, it is the fact that Christmas's map is terrible and there a three level armory. The problem with you going to the top then coming back down is you're likely going to run into new rebellers and then there going to say you were camping armory.

The problem is resolved by you not being a kill whore. Go into armory kill the ts you see then leave. If they shoot from the top then shoot them from outside of armory it is not hard.

Jesus Christ, there is a way to get out of armory on every freaking level.

Don't hate just because your eyeballs aren't working.

exactly what christmas said. and its not that im being a kill whore cause you're easily offended when you die, its that i want to stop the fucking rebellions from taking over.

The problem of what you're telling me to do is even though i saw him go up there im not alowed to follow because thats "camping".

Am i a little complaining bitch? yes i am, but the problem still arises that camping and delaying, unless obviously done, are quite relative.

Edited by Fumo

Let's just be honest here and admit our rules are a series of convoluted bullshit. We need to preemptively expect the 'Loopholers', since it's happened in the past, and adjust them accordingly. If that means removing some rules from the CT side, so be it.