Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Pz bby.

Are really unbearable to talk to on a daily basis.

You're unintelligent, you just lack any comprehensible responsiveness, and I don't even know why I'm even here. All I get is bitching on a day to day basis, and a good portion of you just think it's funny because your childish behavior gives you a laugh on occasion.

Good job, I'm sure you're proud of yourselves.

However, I don't care.

I've made the friends that I wanted here, and others I will gladly never talk too again.

For those in the latter list, I know you'll post here, but just know: Your opinion never mattered, will never matter, and never has. I'm not sure where you got the idea in the first place, but it seems like it's poisoned you. Make sure you learn your place and unveil the facade you enjoy playing upon in this rubbish community.

Pz.

The fuck is happening :wacko:

Anyone explain bitte ?

Also, peace rune, No idea what the hell is happening, but I never disliked you.

Rune, you'll be missed. No idea why you banned yourself. Haters hate, that's just what they do. This post reeks of 'made' and, if you think you're "sticking it to" the [insert asshole], you're really not. They'll keep on doing what they do regardless.

Sorry to see ya go. Hope you come back once it all settles.