Sign in to follow this  
FlamingHomo

My 9 year old cousin got in a gang fight today, because he played on sG servers?

It was all because of our deal with the Italians. You see, I am Sicilian by heritage and my family has ties with The Mafia in Palermo. Your cousin was asking around the JB server for some hookups with cheap Pomade--likely the result of his joining in this Hispanic street gang. When I informed him of the aforementioned, he payed me a sum of $5.00 via paypal. This rival gang likely works for the Guatemalan cartels, also interested in the trafficking of Pomade, as it is the only effective way to slick back curly hair. I am sorry that hair products have left your family in ruins.

I'm not sure I can believe this guy, I feel like he made up the story and just grabbed some youtube screen shots. but, if your story is true, then I feel sorry.

Dude sG is spreading world wide..

Don't fuck with us or our mob will come after you yo...

So:

Why is the picture of you and the picture of the gang fight in completely different qualities? You used the same camera, right? Also, why did you photoshop yourself and leave out of you nipples. Much cause for concern here. Plus, given your phone in the first picture, why not just have the logical sense to make a video and post it on youtube instead of posting pictures? It's usually a lot more convenient given the introduction of youtube.

Finally, you look anorexic.