Sign in to follow this  
Sakata

PETITION TO STOP THE CLOSING OF THREADS

Just heard that Monkeh got permed. I am just do my best to keep my thoughts condensed.

1. Guys stop hating on Marvin you all know of all of the staff he is prolly one of the most level headed ones and holds 0 grudges. He is just doing his job as Joint Chief. Marvin just had the bad luck of having to carry out the deed, he doesn't deserve your guys wrath like this.
  2. I don't know what happened but to be honest, Monkeh has never truly gone after someone like this unless they have truly fucked with him. Yes he went about it the wrong way, but this is Monkeh I wouldn't expect any less.
  3. It scares me I have read some of your guys comments who used to laugh and play with Monkeh, so fast you turn your back on a comrade in arms so quickly.
  4. Honestly we have all known some of staff (not saying any names) do some shady shit, even childish stuff. No investigation, nothing, but one of us lower heads act up shit hits the fan. This has happened before prolly will happen again.
  5. In all honesty guys just fucking stop, nothing you can say or do will bring Monkeh back. You act as if he still isn't on all of our friend list and there are a bunch of non-sG team speaks we can chill with him on. We are all adults fucking act like it, spam bombing like this will only make things worse. (Even though they have already escalated)
  6. sG has lost another member who made servers fun to be on. A lot of you guys may disagree, but its the truth.

Fuck, missed the +rep :|

Marvin can you stop closing threads and at least let people talk about the ban.I mean I care about monkeys ban but the major point of this thread is about the fact you aren't letting people publicly talk about it. You are trying to restrict a discussion that is relevant to the clan.

Honestly monkeh was a large part of this clan many people liked him and want him to be unbanned. You should actually listen instead of turning a blind eye to them because communities are not based on staff members alone the thing that really makes a community is all the member who take apart of it and just because someone pisses off a couple of staff members and after that they wanted him perma-banned doesn't mean the majority of the clan thinks the same.

I say we use the Janitors closet project to solve this problem because if the community really wants him gone then this should be no problem.

everyone hates superman, been perm'd several times, but hardly directly effected staff members with his bullshit the majority of WCS has endured.

Monkeh pisses off the right people directly, staff discloses that this ban is here to stay.

I'm starting to question how much the community actually is taken into question with matters such as these. I'd love to see monkeh back, but I don't really think it matters. He doesn't seem to be in with the right crowd, or have the money to support his actions.

Edited by skitt

also, gg on posting mitch's number to 4chan guys, real mature, good way to go about this, y'know? just guarantees that monkeh is never going to be unbanned, lol

From what I've heard mitch has been piping people on TS3. Posting anyone's number on the internet is fucked. Like, it doesn't matter how much you fuck with someone on the internet; it shouldn't ever cross over to real life, but what goes around comes around. I don't see anyone standing up over mitch's (alleged) piping.

What's linking Mitch's number on 4chan to Monkeh or his friends? More importantly, you're accusing more than one person for posting it. Seems like a pretty serious accusation you should back up, champ, because that can be grounds for more than just a permaban for anyone involved.

UNBAN MONKEH 1/80

lackeys are hilarious

>mitch had nothing to do with banning with him

>people still mad at mitch

retards

hating for the sake of hating

Not quite sure how I'm a lackey.

>>Never said Mitch had anything to do with his banning. Please read again.

>>Maybe, but that doesn't really have to anything to do with MONKEH.

I was making what I think is a fairly concise argument; you seem to be just making personal attacks. No one is hating on Mitch. sit down.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

I'm sure the community is taken into question, but the people with the responsibilities of maintaining the clan, wether it's server work, monetary or plain old keep the peace, they are the ones with responsibility, not the green names.

If you guys wanted to have your staff represent you, then it would be a democratic election, but you idiots would just elect the funniest guy with a mic who only really has 2-4 hours to dedicate to the clan everyday. He's not the most important entity in the clan, he was causing ripples within staff, and when staff is upset, the rest of the clan damn well feels it. Shit doesn't get done, people don't come on because they think "wtf is the point of working on a clan/website that constantly bashes me and doesn't respect my position and efforts", or "look at these immature children, jumping on bandwagons and switching their responses when they aren't ignorant to the truth any longer". It's very demoralizing for a staff member to see this bullshit.

I haven't been here long enough to know the stupid personal shit between staff and monkeh, but have way too much experience with running a large community, to know that this cancer was festering too long.

Just because he's banned from these forums and servers(?) doesn't mean he's fallen off the face of the earth, if anything, MONKEH should be happy that he no longer has the option to play on servers ran by people he has so many problems with.

Funny thing is, monkeh doesn't really seem to give a shit. Played TF2 last night with him after this whole thing.

and-not-a-single-fuck-was-given-that-day-airplane.jpg

He just wants to type in all caps and play videogames while not getting harrassed/pip'd by the most active staff member on a day to day basis

He pip's people to their face/ in a crowd and tells you to deal with it- monkeh was found out through paypal

mitch thinks hes being the center of attention when this happens but as soon as he leaves after causing something like this its always " wow what a loser faggot how is he still on staff"

mitch gtfo staff nobody cares get real friends work out do you even lift get on my level fuck the police

Edited by Carl Sagan

Seriously at first I agreed about the the fact that things got out of hand, but now you guys (at least a big part if the community) are now literally bitching for anything, I understand the closure of threads if you don't like how everything is going talk to staff in person.. The bitching needs to stop junzou already told us that he and Jason were gonna talk about everything.

Some of you have a point but most of you are only trying to be the guy with the biggest mouth full of crap, have some respect for the staff that have run sg for a long ass time.

Grow up, go home

I haven't been here long enough to know the stupid personal shit between staff and monkeh, but have way too much experience with running a large community, to know that this cancer was festering too long.

I wouldn't try applying any time soon. We don't need another malignant cancer in this clan. You'd do wise just to keep these sorts of comments to yourself, especially seeing how you're not even a part of this clan, nor does this decision have any affect towards you personally.

Marvin can you stop closing threads and at least let people talk about the ban.I mean I care about monkeys ban but the major point of this thread is about the fact you aren't letting people publicly talk about it. You are trying to restrict a discussion that is relevant to the clan.

Honestly monkeh was a large part of this clan many people liked him and want him to be unbanned. You should actually listen instead of turning a blind eye to them because communities are not based on staff members alone the thing that really makes a community is all the member who take apart of it and just because someone pisses off a couple of staff members and after that they wanted him perma-banned doesn't mean the majority of the clan thinks the same.

I say we use the Janitors closet project to solve this problem because if the community really wants him gone then this should be no problem.

everyone hates superman, been perm'd several times, but hardly directly effected staff members with his bullshit the majority of WCS has endured.

Monkeh pisses off the right people directly, staff discloses that this ban is here to stay.

I'm starting to question how much the community actually is taken into question with matters such as these. I'd love to see monkeh back, but I don't really think it matters. He doesn't seem to be in with the right crowd, or have the money to support his actions.

I wouldn't try applying any time soon. We don't need another malignant cancer in this clan. You'd do wise just to keep these sorts of comments to yourself, especially seeing how you're not even a part of this clan, nor does this decision have any affect towards you personally.

if u guys trade words it'd be perfect

I half expected to see monkeh post a pic with a gun to mitch's head. Oldfags and mediumfags, please find that pic. I'm too busy.

What are we, your slaves? Today ain't opposite day.

Ok, here you go.

THERE IS ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON FAGGY ENOUGH IN SG HISTORY TO BAN FOR CAPITAL LETTERS, HIS NAME WAS LONGCAT. WELCOME TO THE FAGLIST NAPOLEON:

1121005-D4BUR1P.jpg

[media=]

FUCKIN GDI PUSSY

How I feel majority of staffs reaction has been towards the outcry;

icjCs.gif

That being said, there hasn't been a full disclosure on what the fuck happened. Staffs already made up their mind as well, doubt anything will happen. However, Monkeh hasn't been banned since late 09....Honestly, Monkeh isn't serious with half the shit he says, it's just a joke. I've talked with him in teamspeak a few times and he's surprisingly chill about stuff. It's a shame we're going to lose one of our most influental and dedicated members, especially before CSGO comes out and we need to populate our servers...