Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

Monkeh's Ban

I've seen plenty of trolling/griefing come from staff and all I hear to the people being trolled or fucked with is "umad" or something along those lines, when Monkeh does it, OH MY GOD HE CALLED MY FRIEND A NAME BAN HIM. Not sure what this "DISGUSTING" thing he posted was but it couldn't have been worse than some of the shock posts from Zachman a while back(GREAT TIMING ZACH). Can't EVERYONE just not be a little bitch? While I don't condone calling people names and being a dick all the time, I see it so often from staff and admins that I just figured you guys could, in turn, not be little pussies about it.

Bye to one of sG's most entertaining people.

ULxqg.gif

Edited by Tubbles

HERE I AM THINKING THE DRAMA WAS OVER.

THANKS MARVIN

this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

BTW POST IN CAPS IF YOU LOVE MONKEH

DIDN'T MEAN TO DOWNVOTE

IT'S OKAY I UPVOTED IT TO BALANCE IT LOL

Why couldn't this have just been some infractions instead of a permaban, however?

Because he was already banned for "incomprehensible posting" (caps lock) in the Complaint Department (read: Infracted), avoided his week ban from 4E due to his forum ban, made a PayPal dispute for $5, and attacked Mitch personally instead of professionally. I have nothing against calling out people who are in the wrong, but "back in my day" we banned people for douchebaggery all the time.

Why couldn't this have just been some infractions instead of a permaban, however?

Because he was already banned for "incomprehensible posting" (caps lock) in the Complaint Department (read: Infracted), avoided his week ban from 4E due to his forum ban, made a PayPal dispute for $5, and attacked Mitch personally instead of professionally. I have nothing against calling out people who are in the wrong, but "back in my day" we banned people for douchebaggery all the time.

Thanks. I was just going on the assumption this was only because of the Mitch thread, not in conjunction with all the other infractions. Cleared that up.

I've seen plenty of trolling/griefing come from staff and all I hear to the people being trolled or fucked with is "umad" or something along those lines, when Monkeh does it, OH MY GOD HE CALLED MY FRIEND A NAME BAN HIM. Not sure what this "DISGUSTING" thing he posted was but it couldn't have been worse than some of the shock posts from Zachman a while back(GREAT TIMING ZACH). Can't EVERYONE just not be a little bitch? While I don't condone calling people names and being a dick all the time, I see it so often from staff and admins that I just figured you guys could, in turn, not be little pussies about it.

ULxqg.gif

Have you seen any of that from me, Tubbles? I have always treated people with respect when I interact with them.

Thanks. I was just going on the assumption this was only because of the Mitch thread, not in conjunction with all the other infractions. Cleared that up.

Everything has added up. The post in the 'Mitch thread' was the final straw.

my guess; after his infraction ban was up he would just continue posting the same stuff that got him banned, and bitch to no end on the servers about it.

I don't know why people downvoted this post, but it's 100% the truth.

ULxqg.gif

Have you seen any of that from me, Tubbles? I have always treated people with respect when I interact with them.

BS YOU A PUSSY MAYNE WONT COME AT ME ON MY SHITTY LEVEL 2 PERSPECTIVE U GOTA KICK ME FROM DARKRP