Sign in to follow this  
Tucker

Got my iPhone Case!!! (:

it's pretty cool i guess... It's interesting to see threads like this and how people respond.

1) The type of people that try and get balls deep right away

2) The people who try to defend the girl's honor and act not interested (thinking they'll get n00dz later) sorta white knights

3) The people like me who are too distracted by the Stoya GIFS to worry about a girl who prob has a bigger wiener than me joining sG

it's pretty cool i guess... It's interesting to see threads like this and how people respond.

2) The people who try to defend the girl's honor and act not interested (thinking they'll get n00dz later) sorta white knights

3) The people like me who are too distracted by the Stoya GIFS to worry about a girl who prob has a bigger wiener than me joining sG

4) The ones who try to get their bro's the girl, the perfect wingman.

I got you Andy

I got you Andy

Shit! I normally fly solo though, reason I forgot!

I got you Andy

5.) Who the hell are you? - ie. The people who either don't know who the individual is because s/he is new.

6.)The ones who post simply to increase their post count.

I refuse to believe that an attractive girl has wandered her way into this community without proof. Post a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with sG, the date, and the time on it and I will believe that you aren't actually a 36 year old male pedophile.

Guest theimfamousproject

WELL BOO WHEN U HIT LEGAL AGE LET PR()JECT KNOW. KOOL-AID GOT JUST WHAT U NEEEEEEEEED

12. half this forum is either gay or into some anthropomorphic bestiality fetish

Rune is half the forums?

how many forum come-outs have we had, along with all the other closeted ppl, and we have a surplus of clops