Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Marine's Elite Recruitment thread closed despite still having potential

Assuming Mitch is telling the truth, I assume that he and Marine used to be good friends, so he must have had some reason that made him change his mind.

this sums up mitch pretty well. he done this so many times to so many different people. pretty sure hes bipolar

Yes, he probably needs to reduce his abuse on RP, but I can absolutely understand how stress makes someone want to abuse power to receive even a slight moment of superiority.

except he does it all the fucking time. i dont think hes played legit once on any server since he became jcs

gave himself levels in wcs

gives himself mp5 in ttt. also spontaneously bans for rdm without any questioning

gives himself everything in darkrp and breaks every rule...and no one can do shit about it

Killing people mindlessly (in a video game) where you face little resistance can probably be fun and relaxing, so I believe it is relatively easy to see why he does what he does. (My compromise would be to let him have the admin gun or maybe something funny like the dildo gun which he could use to 1-hit people who are breaking rules, but it would still be hard to get over crossfire).

yes lets brainstorm different ways for mitch to abuse.

Edited by HazeMasterFlex321

Well, ad hominem insults, rallying, and smoke and mirrors aside, here is what I think needs to happen:

1. Everyone needs to fuck off.
  2. Everyone should take note that Marine's 2nd app is up; vote as you see fit--if you have the power to vote.
  3. Marine's thread needs to stay open for an appropriate amount of time, I personally feel it was closed rather abruptly though at its inception it indeed had little momentum.
  4. Refer to step 1
  5. If you fail to accomplish step 1, please invest $10.00 at your local street pharmacist and then proceed to go about the fucking off.

Edited by PANTERA

Assuming Mitch is telling the truth, I assume that he and Marine used to be good friends, so he must have had some reason that made him change his mind.

this sums up mitch pretty well. he done this so many times to so many different people. pretty sure hes bipolar

Yes, he probably needs to reduce his abuse on RP, but I can absolutely understand how stress makes someone want to abuse power to receive even a slight moment of superiority.

except he does it all the fucking time. i dont think hes played legit once on any server since he became jcs

gives himself mp5 in ttt. also spontaneously bans for rdm without any questioning

gives himself everything in darkrp and breaks every rule...any no one can do shit about it

Killing people mindlessly (in a video game) where you face little resistance can probably be fun and relaxing, so I believe it is relatively easy to see why he does what he does. (My compromise would be to let him have the admin gun or maybe something funny like the dildo gun which he could use to 1-hit people who are breaking rules, but it would still be hard to get over crossfire).

yes lets brainstorm different ways for mitch to abuse.

Picard+is+an+animal+_e4b98fb66e9de49556dda7ddf270cc3e.jpg

I'm going to ignore that some of those are taken completely out of context...

gives himself everything in darkrp and breaks every rule

He gave levels, he lost most of the staff the permission to do it again. Oh well.

He gives himself an mp5... He does work for the clan, how does he not deserve this?

He bans for rdm without questioning. As an SO for TTT I know how terrible it can be. People are assholes on that server, admins get sick of it quickly. If people are mad that they get banned the can appeal it, it is how the process works. If you don't like it, sucks to be you.

Yes, he gives himself everything on RP. I can't contest that this is wrong, but let's be honest, is DarkRP really any fun without someone doing something funny/stupid/illegal? If you answer yes, I disagree with your opinion, but that is yours to hold and I won't question it.

I wasn't Brainstorming more ways for Mitch to abuse, it would definitely be less intrusive than him randomly RDMing everyone. I agree it shouldn't be done at all, but if we can't have that we can at least compromise. Also, the ability for admins to give guns silently has been removed (as of 10 minutes ago by a staff member).

"HazeMasterFlex321"

If you don't have the balls to post what you think on your real account, you're just a sad, afraid person.

Don't think he can.

It's interesting how this person makes no use of their shift key. Who else do we know who's the same...

It's actually monkeh. There's not someone as stupid enough as he is to think that I give myself an mp5 every round in TTT or call me out for things I don't even do.

I'll reply to the others later when I head home from work. This has turned out to be quite enjoyable.

Marine got elite, why the fuck are we still here?

well i came here to call out mitch. i dont even know anything about marine's situation tbh

The thing is marine got elite, for whatever reason mitch got bitched at by other players saying he abused his power. I personally think the act against golden was hasty. I'm not trying to defend mitch, but I don't think this is necessary anymore because the main problem is resolved. If this was a thread against mitch with his admin wouldn't it be in the admin complaint section and the title be different?

Marine got elite, why the fuck are we still here?

well i came here to call out mitch. i dont even know anything about marine's situation tbh

The thing is marine got elite, for whatever reason mitch got bitched at by other players saying he abused his power. I personally think the act against golden was hasty. I'm not trying to defend mitch, but I don't think this is necessary anymore because the main problem is resolved. If this was a thread against mitch with his admin wouldn't it be in the admin complaint section and the title be different?

It was in the admin complaint section, lol, Jason moved it to the Pub though.

Uhhhhhhh.

I am not going to get overly involved in this, but someone can tell Marine he is unbanned on the forums (he was by request FYI), and that his application has essentially been nullified. If he would like elite, he can apply again at any time.

It should be noted I haven't really looked into the issue too much, and I can't be bothered to get too into it. That's a solution I think is fair. I'm moving this to pub instead of leaving it in CD to avoid other staff giving out bans.

Edited by Sportsteen583