Sign in to follow this  
Marine

This video still gets me everytime

If they ever make a batman movie again, I wonder if they'll ever put the joker in it again. Sadly the best joker of all time won't be him and I doubt they could ever find an equal to Heath. R.I.P. Heath.

If they ever make a batman movie again, I wonder if they'll ever put the joker in it again.

Yes, they will, because Joker is one of the most, if not the most notorious Batman character in the comic book series. They'll boot back up another Batman trilogy within the next 5 years or so, just like they do with pretty much all major super heroes.

If they ever make a batman movie again, I wonder if they'll ever put the joker in it again.

Yes, they will, because Joker is one of the most, if not the most notorious Batman character in the comic book series. They'll boot back up another Batman trilogy within the next 5 years or so, just like they do with pretty much all major super heroes.

There's already another trilogy in the works and Christopher Nolan is set to start making it very soon.

There's already another trilogy in the works and Christopher Nolan is set to start making it very soon.

Then if it's Nolan doing it(Why's he doing another one? Is it with Robin or some shit?) then I'd imagine he wouldn't use the Joker, since he worked with Ledger and had already used Joker. I'd imagine the villains would be Penguin, Mr.Freeze, Poison Ivy, Grundy and/or The Riddler for the set of villains.

Is the shitty Schumacher movie the only Batman movie with the Riddler in it? If so, that's pretty unfortunate. This is definitely one of my favorite episodes of Batman:TAS, and I'd really like to see something similar to it in movie form.

Edited by Dyscivist

Is the shitty Schumacher movie the only Batman movie with the Riddler in it? If so, that's pretty unfortunate. This is definitely one of my favorite episodes of Batman:TAS, and I'd really like to see something similar to it in movie form.

From what I can think of only 2 batman movies have had the riddler in it the most recent being the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze and the other being one from long before that one.

The studio wanted Nolan to put Leonardo Dicaprio as The Riddler for the final movie in the Dark Knight trilogy, but as you can see, that didn't happen. It certainly would have been interesting to see how the trilogy would have ended, if Nolan went with what the studio wanted.

From what I can think of only 2 batman movies have had the riddler in it the most recent being the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze and the other being one from long before that one.

There was no riddler in the arnold one...

Are you talking about Batman Forever with Jim Carrey as the riddler and Val Kilmer as Batman?

Are you talking about Batman Forever with Jim Carrey as the riddler and Val Kilmer as Batman?

Yea, I might have mixed them up. Both were still good movies.

Actually, it was the worst Batman movie, and should cease to exist http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118688/

as a kid I enjoyed it, but as an adult, it's like "Whoa...what the fuck?..."

Actually, it was the worst Batman movie, and should cease to exist http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118688/

I liked it so why should I care about what others think?

I liked it so why should I care about what others think?

You don't need to worry, it's just a matter of general opinion.

as a kid I enjoyed it, but as an adult on drugs, it's like " I'm tripping out mannnnnnnn"

as a kid I enjoyed it, but as an adult on drugs, it's like " I'm tripping out mannnnnnnn"

I actually thought Jim Carrey did an amazing role in the film and made it better. I haven't seen the movie in over a decade though, I just remember him and how much I liked him.

The studio wanted Nolan to put Leonardo Dicaprio as The Riddler for the final movie in the Dark Knight trilogy, but as you can see, that didn't happen. It certainly would have been interesting to see how the trilogy would have ended, if Nolan went with what the studio wanted.

what gets wetter as it dries?

cPGnr.jpg