Sign in to follow this  
PolloLoco

Person kills 14 people in colorado

colorado 0 gun controle / laws

This was completely unpredictable and unavoidable. This man had no previous history of violence or crime, purchased the weapons legally, and was considered by neighbors to be a 'quiet and polite man'. This is the work of a narcissist and he's getting what he wants now: attention.

Stop being a retard about gun control every time there's a thread where guns are involved. Gun control will not stop criminals from obtaining guns it will just stop law abiding citizens from defending themselves.

Fucking foreigners.

71 shots and only 12 killed? bet his kd is like 0.5 n00b.

too soon?

Not only are you a prick but not even smart. If you are going to make jokes at least be accurate, seeing as he is alive still his kdr would be 1.0. As for his accuracy...

tumblr_luxooviZk51qd8aeu.gif

Apparently im not smart.

If a person wants a gun, they will get a gun, with or without gun control laws.

It also seems he bought a number of his supplies, not the guns though, online.

Edited by Sportsteen583

Who the fuck is this kit cat person? Glad to hear you didn't go tex. I wish he would of tried this in Chicago. To bad because I know at least a few of the Africans in the theater were packing some heat. I am surprised that an unemployed graduate student was able to afford around $20,000 worth of ammo, guns, and tactical gear though. Not to mention the explosives he had armed in his apartment.

Who the fuck is this kit cat person?

I am a ttt player and played ZE when it was active

a lot of sG troll me

I think you miss understood my post I am glad Tex stayed home, and was not injured or killed. I am sorry if it came across as wishing he had went, i can see now my wording was misleading.

But the events that happen are sad, I cant see why anyone would do something like that.

Edited by Kit Cat

Who the fuck is this kit cat person? Glad to hear you didn't go tex. I wish he would of tried this in Chicago. To bad because I know at least a few of the Africans in the theater were packing some heat. I am surprised that an unemployed graduate student was able to afford around $20,000 worth of ammo, guns, and tactical gear though. Not to mention the explosives he had armed in his apartment.

Not quite 20 k lol.

I heard he had an assault rifle, shotgun and two handguns. As well as 1000 rounds. The guns alone would be 2kish. Ammo would be ~ 500.

so sad and to think tex was going to go but his friend backed down....... dam

bad wording and such sorry

if you looked like this:

1237466686_sexy_chick.gif

we might be able to forgive these bursts of rehtard. But you don't, so being a rehtard isn't acceptable.

I shall be pursuing a concealed handgun license now. If this can happen at a movie theater, then it can seriously happen anywhere. Those 12 people, in their wildest imagination, had no idea they were going to die that day.