Sign in to follow this  
PolloLoco

Person kills 14 people in colorado

I called up my friend about 15mins after hearing this. Because we had been going "Man, there's a lot of people in this theater...if somebody really wanted to, they could kill a lot of people really fast in [x ways]" as it was happening in another state. I guess we were right...

Sounds like another self-righteous mass shooter thinking he's doing better for the world.

Glad to hear that you stayed home, Tex. :\

Pretty serious shit... Someone trying to take the throne of bane :/ Hope everyone is ok. Heard wcs1 ppl were planning to go to see the movie hope no one were there :(

Sounds like another self-righteous mass shooter thinking he's doing better for the world.

Glad to hear that you stayed home, Tex. :\

some people, rune, just want to watch the world burn

hehehehehe

You're a lucky man, Tex.

I hope you didn't know any one at that showing, tex. glad you're ok. I saw this on tv this morning and immediately thought "I wonder how close that was to tex1an2."

It kind of sucks to realize that 1 individual has the ability to take out so many lives with one action they make.

We are powerful creatures and most of us do not realize how much damage we can actually do to each other.

My heart goes out to their families and wherever they may be, heaven/whatever you believe in, may they live in peace after such an unjustified end.

71 shots and only 12 killed? bet his kd is like 0.5 n00b.

too soon?

Not only are you a prick but not even smart. If you are going to make jokes at least be accurate, seeing as he is alive still his kdr would be 1.0. As for his accuracy...

You're not smart either. His KDR would be 14:0, considering he hasn't died yet. He has literally an infinite KDR.