Sign in to follow this  
sweetrocks

Good bye SG

Dear Sweetrock,

I'd be more sympathetic to you if you hadn't shown me your horrid tits.

Sincerely,

A concerned patron.

OH GAWD DID SHE REALLY :unsure:

Dear Sweetrock,

I'd be more sympathetic to you if you hadn't shown me your horrid tits.

Sincerely,

A concerned patron.

Everyone knows you liked it..

What I went tho is more then just getting raped. And nothing is missed spelled

misspelled*

missed spelled is two words not one so why would i put it like that dummy

You have got to be kidding me, no one is this stupid, I could smoke all the crack in the world and not be this fucking brain dead.

pretty sure no one is mad, chicago. we just like to make fun of stupid people to feel better about our own mediocrity.

pretty sure everyone is standing up right now- for absolutely no reason

just ignore the bitch and get on with playing some videogames

Didn't we used to ban people like this just so they had no stage to stand on? If not I put forth that we start now. Drama llamas just like to be watched.

the only person i can remember who was this terrible was chronx, and even he made an effort (a small one, didnt help any) to not be so stupid.

Guest theimfamousproject

Didn't we used to ban people like this just so they had no stage to stand on? If not I put forth that we start now. Drama llamas just like to be watched.

the only person i can remember who was this terrible was chronx, and even he made an effort (a small one, didnt help any) to not be so stupid.

wow forget about me why don't u--- 4 permabans and im still flexing HYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNH

Fools like the ones we've had around here provide for the best entertainment, hahaha.

Fools like the ones we've had around here provide for the best entertainment, hahaha.

Still strange syndicate gamers won that poll over dramma llama's though :P