Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

sG needs web developers/designers!

We have great things in store here at sG. We are currently reaching out to the community to find previously undiscovered talent. If you have any skills in the following areas and have some free time to spend working on a fantastic project that will completely change sG for the better please PM fontaine or Drug.

• HTML (e.g. AJAX, JS)
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • vBulletin / IPB API
  • MySQL
  • Web Graphic Design

We have great things in store here at sG. We are currently reaching out to the community to find previously undiscovered talent. If you have any skills in the following areas and have some free time to spend working on a fantastic project that will completely change sG for the better please PM fontaine or Drug.

• HTML
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • vB/IPB
  • MySQL
  • GRAPHIC DESIGN

inb4 Swag

• HTML (e.g. AJAX, JS)
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • vBulletin / IPB API
  • MySQL
  • Web Graphic Design

I heard sketch is pretty good with CS:S

• HTML (e.g. AJAX, JS)
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • vBulletin / IPB API
  • MySQL
  • Web Graphic Design

I thought you and drug were able to do that thing yourselves?

We are doing the work. We are just looking for any unfound talent. We have a lot of ideas we want to work on and 4 people is a lot easier and quicker than 2. Stop your bitching.

I totally believe you Klark, you just coincidentally want to find 2 more developers right?

We are doing the work. We are just looking for any unfound talent. We have a lot of ideas we want to work on and 4 people is a lot easier and quicker than 2. Stop your bitching.

I'm not bitching :P Just messin' Give me 5 points if it made you that made.

I'm not bitching :P Just messin' Give me 5 points if it made you that made.

10 points from hufflepuff.

Just toss me a pm if you want me to do some of that easy but boring work. I know some

• HTML (e.g. AJAX, JS) Pretty sure I used Ajax, might be a mix of names. I know some Java script
  • CSS I've worked with it a lot, but my teacher was senile..
  • PHP
  • vBulletin / IPB API
  • MySQL I know how to use MS Access or the Visual studio SQL's
  • Web Graphic Design I know how to do it, but it always looks ugly.

• HTML
  • CSS
  • PHP
  • vB/IPB
  • MySQL
  • GRAPHIC DESIGN

inb4 Swag

:D

Sign in to follow this