Sign in to follow this  
ShirubaDangan

ShirubaDangan is a Traitor!

Known as the best looking guy in TTT. I've finally made an account on this site after numerous amounts of trying to log in and failing because I didn't realize I was supposed to use my username instead of my email.

But finally I can join in the conversation! Complain about how that ZachPL guy needs a nerf, how knifing Mimic should be an achievement and suggesting to not lose any karma points when rdming SpartanSakaro.

I recently bought that CraftMine game or whatever the hell it is and I also play a hell of a lot of Team Fortress 2, League of Legends(Getting into Dota 2), Left4dead 2, Counter Strike and of course Trouble in Terrorist Town.

Well that's my introduction. My account names are exactly like above and if you want to friend me go ahead.

Also, I joke a hell of a lot so don't take me to damn seriously.

Unless I'm serious.

Party hard!

>Best looking guy in TTT.

>Party hard.

>...Nope.

Welcome to the forums.

EDIT: >Baby punching, that's how I got here.

U:< Hell yea I'm the best looking one there. I mean Monkeh comes close but I'm definitely on top.

Party man! Party! (Its easier to kill innocents that way.)

Yes>...Nope>SpartanSakaro

I knew Baby Punching would attract you. Hoping it will keep Mimic away though. >.>

Edited by ShirubaDangan

im gunna rdm the hell out of you

I don't know if shoving things up your ass is a good party tactic, but whatever.

Also, welcome to the forums good to see you here.

Isn't that how Mimic has fun though? :P

Huuuuuwelcum to teh foruums.

Hey Youngz, if you ever play ttt give me a knife as an inno and I swear I will knife Shikaku.

Welcome to the forums!

I am welcome! Here's a cat:

frog-cat.jpg

And don't take me too damn seriously! I am joking(Being slightly serious about the knife)

Welcome to the forums.

If you bat me in TTT, I'll ban you.

:>

Alright my first request as forum member is that we create a home seeking bat weapon that will only kill Archy.

All in favor?

Fucking son of a bitch...

:D Anyways I don't need no bat. I usually kill you immediately after the round starts! But If we can't make a home seeking bat we could always make Archy blind for 30 seconds.

Archy is gay.

TTT is gay.

This evidence leads me to assume that you are gay.

Your right about the first one. Won't argue there.

TTT is so damn homo. Wait, I meant no homo or completely ridiculously homo that I need to say no homo to cover it up. Yea... That kind of homo... (Don't worry I love dem gays but that doesn't stop me from newton launching Mimic.)

You interested? :3 I know I said I'm damn attractive looking but holy shit people must be desperate down here. Like I said, Monkeh barely comes close :P

welcome... U should totally change to wcs1! :)

FUCK!

[media=]

Every damn time I post someone else does!?

Well tell me what a wcs1 is and I might join in. If its a sex position I call top.

EDIT: After watching some wcs1 videos I love the sliding on whatever the hell is there and killing eachother but I remember the last time I tried playing that I kept falling off continuously. I don't know how the hell you guys do it.

Edited by ShirubaDangan

Welcome.

thank_you_for_removing_all_doubt_LOL_Funny_Pictures_s483x604_43839_580-s483x604-185825.jpg

Thank you. (^This is how my mind pictures Monkeh)

Welcome.

I think this is the first thread I've seen someone that actually used the tagging system lol, gg.

+brownie points

Woo! I'm a sterhip! Breaking the rules and being cool before everyone else does.

8015367d-9099-45ad-bb1a-72342593f85e.jpg

Welcome.

I think this is the first thread I've seen someone that actually used the tagging system lol, gg.

+brownie points

What are u talking about? I use the taggin system like a baws :D!

Welcome.

+brownie points

What are u talking about? I use the taggin system like a baws :D!

Have you ever seen any of my threads I put tags on there like they are going out of style.