Sign in to follow this  
Eek

[debate] C.R.E.A.M, why are

There is basically nothing smart with paying to get unbanned. I am extremely disappointed at sG on this one.

A ban is a ban, that's all there is to it, end of conversation. There are no excuses, money the least. Well, Mitch comes out and says he is P2 here so i guess that explains it. <3

30 bucks is a nice amount of money that you can steadily make from someone if they don't change their act up and still willing to pay. It's quite nice. There's really no hassle having to ban someone for something they are already known to do. If someone is ready to throw 30 bucks up so they can just get banned again, so be it. They usually change after paying, though.

30 dollars may be nice, but perhaps we can at least have a limit on it? he paid twice (as read in a post by mitch), so maybe next time we tell him to fuck off if he offers to pay again? or maybe increase the amount for every time they have to pay to be unbanned? like say, 30 the first time, 40 the 2nd time etc...

I may be wrong here, but I think the second time he payed 30 euros. Could be completely wrong, but I think that's what I've read.

We make him pay 30 pounds next, YEAH?

There is basically nothing smart with paying to get unbanned. I am extremely disappointed at sG on this one.

A ban is a ban, that's all there is to it, end of conversation. There are no excuses, money the least. Well, Mitch comes out and says he is P2 here so i guess that explains it. <3

30 bucks is a nice amount of money that you can steadily make from someone if they don't change their act up and still willing to pay. It's quite nice. There's really no hassle having to ban someone for something they are already known to do. If someone is ready to throw 30 bucks up so they can just get banned again, so be it. They usually change after paying, though.

30 dollars may be nice, but perhaps we can at least have a limit on it? he paid twice (as read in a post by mitch), so maybe next time we tell him to fuck off if he offers to pay again? or maybe increase the amount for every time they have to pay to be unbanned? like say, 30 the first time, 40 the 2nd time etc...

I may be wrong here, but I think the second time he payed 30 euros. Could be completely wrong, but I think that's what I've read.

We make him pay 30 pounds next, YEAH?

Sounds like a good idea I guess with the increasing money required to be unbanned. As most people (with jobs) can pay within 24 hours thinking about it. Edited by spectralassassin

we make him pay 30 gold? wat? :huh:

He means the rare commodity of Gold, the element :)

yeah I know... Nice double post btw :rolleyes:

Edited by xmen

So Permanent bans are like parking tickets? You start hacking and an Admin will give you a fine?

Edited by Eek