Sign in to follow this  
MLGsuperGame

Street Justice Squad

Guest Sandy Balls

I come in all the time and break the rules.

Anyone that thinks it right to kill people who break server rules because there is no admin on post under here and we shall forum a police squad of Street Justice force. lol this is for shits and giggles btw. But I do kill jerks who break rules.

form a police*

just because a admin isnt on doesnt mean you can rdm for "shits and giggles".

+1 for u guys to get banned

not like you just admit to rdming people or anything, breaking rules to stop other rules from breaking makes it all good

lol I would like to see people getting banned because it would be a lot. In addition admins have told me the answer to rdm is street justice when they don't want to get on.

Anyone that thinks it right to kill people who break server rules because there is no admin on post under here and we shall forum a police squad of Street Justice force. lol this is for shits and giggles btw. But I do kill jerks who break rules.

form a police*

just because a admin isnt on doesnt mean you can rdm for "shits and giggles".

Does anyone on this site let typos go? lololol

If you "street justice" people for breaking the rules do you then street justice yourself for also breaking a rule?

Rule of no street justice.

Edited by Sakata