Sign in to follow this  
ctark

Hackers, Read Me!

Dear Hackers,

We know you are amongst us, we also know who you are.

Before we go about banning you, we (the minecraft team) are going to give you one last chance.

If you have been hacking (this includes x-ray texture packs) then you have 24 hours to come forward.

PM me (ctark) a message saying how you were hacking (fly, speed, xray ect). How long you have been, and in the case of xray type hacks, approx how many rare materials (diamonds ect) you have gotten from hacking.

Doing so will severely reduce your ban length.

Now I know some of you are thinking "how stupid do you think I am, why would I come forward, you probably don't have any proof..."

Well if you want to think that way, then you can, but instead of a short time out on the minecraft server, your punishment will carry over to the other sections of the community as well.

Now, on a positive note:

I am planning some big changes, that will make the server more unique, provide some use for all the money you are collecting, and make pvp a bit more clear...

Stay tuned!

Well if you want to think that way, then you can, but instead of a short time out on the minecraft server, your punishment will carry over to the other sections of the community as well.

ba dum tiss

I think Ctark needs to accept that he cant control his server with an iron fist. Theres no need to lie and intimidate; Its fuckin minecraft. You guys have pulled so much bullshit trying to make me leave, I feel I have a public service to perform.

Straight up: they cant catch you. Textures are client side.

Providing you are not retarded, the admins have no way of catching you without watching for hours.

Have fun spending all of your gametime banning people with ego blinded paranoia- Instead of having fun

inb4 made example of

also: Minecraft is in java. nuffsaid.

Edited by Chicago Ted

I agree with Ted, don't be on a mission to dictate the server. When you see hackers, ban them. And if they're dumb enough to PM you, ban them too.

And by the way Ted, when I was JCS, sometimes I would take that shit too seriously and watch someone for a good hour or two just to catch their ass hacking.

Don't doubt anyone's lack of a life on sG.

Edited by UltimateOreo

How you were hacking (fly, speed, xray ect): Item Spawning with admin "hacks"

How long you have been: Since day one

Approx how many rare materials (diamonds ect) you have gotten from hacking: About 1000 diamond blocks, and enchanted tools

Sorry

Providing you are not retarded, the admins have no way of catching you without watching for hours.

This is a huge assumption, Ted.

If this is directed at the people I think it is, the videos are pretty damning. People are stupid with the way they mine when they're using that ore compass or texture packs. Sports or someone else just popped up behind them, poofed, and started recording. Easy.

I think Ctark needs to accept that he cant control his server with an iron fist. Theres no need to lie and intimidate; Its fuckin minecraft. You guys have pulled so much bullshit trying to make me leave, I feel I have a public service to perform.

Straight up: they cant catch you. Textures are client side.

Have fun spending all of your gametime banning people with ego blinded paranoia- Instead of having fun

inb4 made example of

also: Minecraft is in java. nuffsaid.

Oh ted, How wrong you are....

On so many different levels too, I thought we had put things behind us, but I guess not.

As much as I would love to get rid of you, you sadly are not one of the many who are being banned, this wave anyways.

But its correct

Im just waiting for you guys threaten the banhammer for not turning your comrades in.

As much as I would love to get rid of you, you sadly are not one of the many who are being banned, this wave anyways.

HaOjx.jpg

Im just waiting for you guys threaten the banhammer for not turning your comrades in.

So you admit your comrades are hacking? And that you have known about this and/or profited from it?

(inb4 blablablathatsnotwhatImeantblablabla)

I agree with Ted, don't be on a mission to dictate the server. When you see hackers, ban them. And if they're dumb enough to PM you, ban them too.

And by the way Ted, when I was JCS, sometimes I would take that shit too seriously and watch someone for a good hour or too just to catch their ass hacking.

Don't doubt anyone's lack of a life on sG.

If I had a life I'd take offense to that.

If this is directed at the people I think it is, the videos are pretty damning. People are stupid with the way they mine when they're using that ore compass or texture packs. Sports or someone else just popped up behind them, poofed, and started recording. Easy.

What Junzou said, all I did was play MC, see a player or two join, vanish tp to them, see if they are mining, if not go back to playing my builds.

LOL, people called bluffs, just got taken out.

Fucking hilarious and nice job sports lol..

Also lol @ those caught, way to obvious mang, way to obvious.

LOL, people called bluffs, just got taken out.

Fucking hilarious and nice job sports lol..

Also lol @ those caught, way to obvious mang, way to obvious.

Who got taken out?

Nada got banned over gold. fucking lol'd

most you have banned are not malicious- just lazy.

gg

I consider it malicious towards me, another player.

It's not a victimless crime when you're part of a community that expects honesty and fair play.

Bravo sportsteen, thanks for the work!

Copying this from my ban thread so people can get my 2p.

'Hey I'm not gonna be a prat and say I didn't have a minimap that shows the materials around me. Its a tool that simply saves time and cuts out the horrid chore of mining diamonds.

I like to build things with friends, friends who happen to also play on this server. Now I can understand you not wanting people fly hacking, etc, etc. But me having a minimap that shows me where iron and diamond is ? Who am I hurting exactly?

Just before you came on I was travelling across the map and some guest came on with a flymod and killed me, I lost a bunch of levels and got put back to spawn (at least 30 minutes travel time from where I died) Maybe you should be sorting actual problems out rather than banning people who have been playing on the server for over a year.

Oh and you might note that I didn't have a diamond chest nor diamond boots. That is why I was mining at the time.'