Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Fired!

I've been fired by Marvin.

Jokes aside, I'm resigning my staff position for personal reasons. It's been a fun ride since I was the first SO/staff member representing WCS1. Now it seems all the new staff is from WCS1. I'll still be in the clan and stuff, but won't have the time to do staff stuff.

- Empire

wcs is a shit mod

[media=]

Good god please stop with the retarded posts. You may thing you are funny, but you look like a 12 year old with downs.

I look like it? Have you ever seen a picture of me? You have evidence that I'm a 12 year old with downs? No. You don't. So just stfu.

wcs is a shit mod

[media=]

Good god please stop with the retarded posts. You may thing you are funny, but you look like a 12 year old with downs.

I look like it? Have you ever seen a picture of me? You have evidence that I'm a 12 year old with downs? No. You don't. So just stfu.

You are fucking acting like one,

Why the fuck are you here?

if you ever want to apply or anything then I have bad news for you...

wcs is a shit mod

[media=]

On the internet, you act like one, you are one.

wcs is a shit mod

[media=]

Agreed

wcs is a shit mod

[media=]

Agreed

So much irony...so much