Sign in to follow this  
DarkPredator

The Get Your Rep Back Thread

I already posted and got rep, but I see people are mad about post losses. I lost 400... which is like a years worth of posts for me! Just wanted to get that off my chest.

I lost 2600 posts and 24000 rep. You don't see me crying.

I already posted and got rep, but I see people are mad about post losses. I lost 400... which is like a years worth of posts for me! Just wanted to get that off my chest.

So I can't apply for L2 next month since I now don't have enough posts.

Yeah, I lost 8000+ rep and was closing in on 10k posts; nbd.

Mmm, I'm liking the new features of this forum.

Yeah, I lost 8000+ rep and was closing in on 10k posts; nbd.

Mmm, I'm liking the new features of this forum.

Yeah I streamlined a lot of things when setting it up with the help of Jason. Our forum should be fully functional now. Anything that was broken in the old forum (the one before this HD failure) is now working. Everything that we had in vBulletin has made a transistion to our current forums. Within the next week everything we need, require and demand of our forum will be set up precisely and properly.

OT: DarkPredator, how do I make your dick sway?

So I can't apply for L2 next month since I now don't have enough posts.

daileyy you cant apply until july. Joined a month after me, and for me its 6months june 1st.

Although i heard mentioning of post waivers. I lost 480posts. More than the combined total of posts ive done on every other forum i visit combined. Not mad, just sad to see such a small number by my name.

Edited by dormantlemon

Here you have one.