Sign in to follow this  
EchoFourTwelve

OFFICIAL PETITION

Though I was a little shocked at first when I heard about the new rule. Honestly it really won't make a difference as when I play T I usually always step out one step and face my cell before its being told just cause of second nature so I don't see myself running around when I don't hear DD being said.

T's dont need every chance, they win far more often than CTs do.

Its pointless having to say it anyway, people rarely forget to (if you notice on the server, people still say it out of habit) and when they do, the Ts dont really get a chance to rebel, just to be a clever ass for about 10 seconds walking in a circle saying 'DIDNT SAY NO DETOURS/DELAYS' and either getting freekilled or having the warden just say detours/delays. It feels so much more comfortable not having to say it IMO.

Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling Baiting a ct into freekilling you is not rebeling.

Jesus Christ, seriously? Out of all the things you could bitch about, streamlining orders is it? D/D is pointless. It adds NOTHING to the game. Just get over it and accept that the server is going to change.

But hey, if you love having orders take longer to say, we could also force people to restrict jump-steps, driving, scootering and pogo-sticking in every single order. And then for extra fun we can let terrorists go into vents and armory and have wardens be forced to specifically restrict those too.

Though I was a little shocked at first when I heard about the new rule. Honestly it really won't make a difference as when I play T I usually always step out one step and face my cell before its being told just cause of second nature so I don't see myself running around when I don't hear DD being said.

Yeah, when I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is take one step out, face cell and freeze with no detours, no delays.

Against: Echo412, Russ, ShotgunSnipa

For: Noobsteak, DarkPred, JEWINATOR, Iherdcows

Don't really give a shit: Velo

Everyone who posted prior in this thread is a derp: Goldentongue

1/50

Against: Echo412, Russ, ShotgunSnipa

For: Noobsteak, DarkPred, JEWINATOR, Iherdcows

Don't really give a shit: Velo

Everyone who posted prior in this thread is a derp: Goldentongue

What's going on?/Whats all the fuss about?: Anonie

Anyone who detours and delays is gonna get freekilled. Might as well imply it. 90% of ts that try to be smart asses get freekilled anyway by killwhores.

Having to say it may not help rebelling opportunities on a small scale, but it does a bit on a large scale. It also weeds out idiot wardens rather quickly. Now any ol' Joe can give half ass legit orders that won't incite mass rebellion.

Having to say it may not help rebelling opportunities on a small scale, but it does a bit on a large scale. It also weeds out idiot wardens rather quickly. Now any ol' Joe can give half ass legit orders that won't incite mass rebellion.

It weeds out new wardens who don't have the muscle memory of saying "no detours no delays" every five seconds, not idiot wardens. There are plenty of awful wardens who can say four words.

Well, I'm not saying it makes all-star wardens, but it at least keeps out people who have never read MOTD. If you get rid of d/d, might as well get rid of freeze too. Same shit, basically. I get freekilled all the time 'cause wardens don't say freeze. Might as well make freeze implied after move commands.

Well, I'm not saying it makes all-star wardens, but it at least keeps out people who have never read MOTD. If you get rid of d/d, might as well get rid of freeze too. Same shit, basically. I get freekilled all the time 'cause wardens don't say freeze. Might as well make freeze implied after move commands.

I'm not sure yet if I'd like having freeze be implied, but wouldn't it logically be implied in most orders? People act as if when the warden doesn't tell them to freeze it's an implied freeday after they complete orders, which doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

I'm not sure yet if I'd like having freeze be implied, but wouldn't it logically be implied in most orders? People act as if when the warden doesn't tell them to freeze it's an implied freeday after they complete orders, which doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

Makes sense to me

"Complete climb, no cheating"... what do i do when i finish? freeday

"Run across the map to the entrance of knife arena"... what do i do when i get there? freeday

"Spray your sprays on this wall between this and this, highest bottom wins, no cheating"... what do i do when i've sprayed? freeday

EDIT: I think freeze is a command which adds rather than unnecessarily complicates. "Freeze" replaces "stand by this", "wait here", "dont move" etc

Freeze is the known command for do not fucking move or you'll die.

I am so use to saying DD. But it is not needed at all. I am for this rule because it will help the new players with trying to be warden. If you still want to say DD you can i think. I don't see the prob in that. But is it not a must anymore.

In a real jail if you tell a guy to face a wall and don't move they wont start running around going i am delaying! So I think this rule should stay :P

I know you didn't just compare JB to real jail.

Sad to say, that is a common argument regarding Jail break. People always fail to realize this is not a "realistic" jail in any means, other than the prisoners, cells and guards. You don't have guns loaded with ammo, or vents to armory, OR an armory which is easily accessible to prisoners in a real jail

So, all in all, stop fucking comparing JB to a real jail. K thx Bye