Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archy

[Accepted] Archy's Application

Name:Jacob

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:38035314

XFire: aarrcchhyy

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/286757

Microphone: No.

Favorite Server:WCS1, JB

Have you ever hacked in game before:No

Questions or Comments:

About Yourself: I have played on sG servers going on about 3 months now. I really enjoy talking and playing with the members of sG, so I figured it would be time to attempt to get into sG so I could be apart of this fun community. Outside of playing CS:S I love most sciences like Physics and you will often see me writing about space, which is a passion of mine. I chose to try to be apart of this community from a lot of sG members who showed me just how much fun this clan can be. (ex. Ruffles who would push me to join sG almost every time I saw him)

Referral(s): Drug, Zachmanman

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=7325

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a Recruitment Officer or other staff if an RO is unavailable.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

• Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

Advisors:

Recruitment Officers:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Referral Confirmed

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker? If there was a microphone spammer on the server, I would ask him once or twice to please stop all of the spam. If the person does not listen, I would attempt to steam message an admin to come in and mute the person. If there was a hacker in a sG server, I would join spec for a few rounds and just demo him and then send it to either a server [sO] or anyone higher in rank.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would try to tell them how sG works and the requirements needed to join sG. I would then show him our website (joinsg.net) and add him to steam just in case he had any questions.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes, I would consider myself a mature person because first off I know when the time is right to mess around with others and when it is time to be serious. Also, I don’t bitch and complain about anything that happens in game because after all it is just a game and is meant to be fun. I also accept my place as a guest of sG when I join the forums or sG servers and I attempt to show respect and kindness to all other sG and non sG members.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I would love to join sG because I feel like the community itself is like a family (a dysfunctional family, but still a family) and that is something I would be honored to be a part of. If I am accepted into sG I plan on being in game as much as possible and on forums sharing my knowledge and love for space with others .

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes, I have no problem with any of the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread. I believe that they are all fair and reasonable.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

I have not ever received disciplinary action from any sG staff, and I hope I will never encounter that.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

I have not ever been a member in sG and this is my first (and I hope only) attempt in joining sG.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

Well first off, I consider myself a down to earth guy. I am the type of person who loves to have fun because I get on CS:S to relax not to cause anyone else problems. I love space and you will often see me on the forums talking about it because it is a big part of my life and a passion of mine. I try to be everyone’s friend no matter who you are or what you have done, I believe everyone deserves second chances as well because after all no one is perfect. Lastly, I’m the type of person who loves to get into debates with others about various topics because I believe it expands everyone’s view points on various subjects.

Yes

1/6

I met Arch in another server entirely, and got him to come play in sG servers. Best decision ever.

He's a fuckton o' fun, and those of you who don't know him should play some games with him, he's a great guy.

Jus my 2 cents :)

GL Arch, hope you make it in!

~Froot!

EDIT: LOL, warned for this post. Fuck you guys. fgts.

Decent guy when I've played with him in TTT and JB.

6/6

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

YESSSS. Amazing player & also fun to play with in the servers. Never had a problem with him.

2/60

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix

Yes[staff]:

Abstain:

No[staff]:

No[community]:

JERK I WANTED TO VOTE FIRST! Yes yes yes! amazing player can someone do the yes community thing for me I dont have a mouse right now at bros house

3/60

Guest Ethan1

4/60

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix, Ruffles, Ethan

Yes[staff]:

Abstain:

No[staff]:

No[community]:

Yes. Secret lover in wcs.

5/60

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix, Ruffles, Ethan, Aero

Yes[staff]:

Abstain:

No[staff]:

No[community]:

didnt we make a rule that if u didnt carry over the vote thing, ur vote doesnt count?

Abstain

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix, Ruffles, Ethan, Aero

Yes[staff]:

Abstain: Iherdcows

No[staff]:

No[community]:

Lots of fun in WCS 1. Sound minded.

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix, Ruffles, Ethan, Aero, jewinatah

Yes[staff]: Scopene

No[staff]:

No[community]:

11/60

Guest Montgomery

Cool guy in wcs.

Yes.

12/60

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix, Ruffles, Ethan, Aero, jewinatah, Monty

No[staff]:

No[community]:

11/60

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix, Ruffles, Ethan, Aero, jewinatah, Monty

No[staff]:

No[community]:Naughty

I see him having a bad attitude in game alot.

12/60

Yes, cool dude in JB. But you need to get a mic!

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix, Ruffles, Ethan, Aero, jewinatah, Monty, Ponduh

No[staff]:

No[community]:Naughty

No

Most of his first posts were spam posts to reach the post requirement, and after he was called out on this he just copy+paste spammed space news to make it seem somewhat legitimate.

He may be a decent person, but he hasn't honestly reached the very reasonable reqiurements for being a clan member. Some of us aren't as oblivious as he seems to think.

16/60

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix, Ruffles, Ethan, Aero, jewinatah, Monty, Ponduh

Yes[staff]: Scopene, Sketch

No[staff]:

No[community]:Naughty, Goldentongue

No

Most of his first posts were spam posts to reach the post requirement, and after he was called out on this he just copy+paste spammed space news to make it seem somewhat legitimate.

He may be a decent person, but he hasn't honestly reached the very reasonable reqiurements for being a clan member. Some of us aren't as oblivious as he seems to think.

I fully respect your decision to vote no, but the majority of what I did write about space was in fact opinionated so I don't see how I could just "copy and paste" it. But thanks for taking the time to read my application and vote on it.

Yes, I keep thinking for some reason that you have a microphone...

17/60

Yes[community]: Ted, Meowmix, Ruffles, Ethan, Aero, jewinatah, Monty, Ponduh, Ivanns

Yes[staff]: Scopene, Sketch

No[staff]:

No[community]:Naughty, Goldentongue