Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Planking

What the fuck has this world come to? I thought television was the most brain cell killing form of entertaintment, I was wrong. If you dont know what planking is, planking is lying down in a random and unusual spot, stiffening your body to look like a "plank".

Like seriously everyones fucking talking about planking. I was doing it today but still, its uncomfortable and pointless. Like yay I lied uncomfortably on my chin and toes with nothing holding the rest of my body up except my natural strength.

Everyones talking about it and doing it and its friggin retarded. Possibly making a pile of people on a comfortable service could be fun, but I see single people planking over rocks and benches and shit, its so stupid lol.

Pictures of people planking are all over my news feed,fml.

http://thailakorntv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/people-planking-pictures-2011-5.jpg

thats about as dumb as the teens who pour vodka in their eye thinking that it will get them drunk faster

whatever happened to the good ole days when we just stuck a beer up our ass with a pressurized beer bong

i think its retarded too. idk what really started it . some assholes did it at my work and planked on the tables in a chain( feet and heads interlocking) across all the tables in our fro yo shop.

I thought this was supposed to be an exercise.
You're thinking about the ab workout called "Planks".

My friends got 3 interviews with Chicago newstations and in newspaper because they go out and plank on random shit. I think it is retarded and a waste of time. I think it is hilarious that people have died from this by laying in the street and on unstable railings on top of buildings. Natural Selection at its finest.

You're thinking about the ab workout called "Planks".

My friends got 3 interviews with Chicago newstations and in newspaper because they go out and plank on random shit. I think it is retarded and a waste of time. I think it is hilarious that people have died from this by laying in the street and on unstable railings on top of buildings. Natural Selection at its finest.

So True... Even if you feel stupid and want to try this then at least do it in a somewhat safer place...

So True... Even if you feel stupid and want to try this then at least do it in a somewhat safer place...

Then it wouldn't be natural selection...

BY ALL MEANS IDIOTS, KEEP KILLING YOURSELVES.

Natural Selection: The process whereby organisms better adapted to their environment tend to survive and produce more offspring. The theory of its action was first fully expounded by Charles Darwin and is now believed to be the main process that brings about evolution.

In other words, Smart people live, dumb ppl die. Its like mice/rats...

Set a mouse trap and a smart rat will run away and a dumb one forward...

Guest Sandy Balls
Natural Selection: The process whereby organisms better adapted to their environment tend to survive and produce more offspring. The theory of its action was first fully expounded by Charles Darwin and is now believed to be the main process that brings about evolution.

In other words, Smart people live, dumb ppl die. Its like mice/rats...

Set a mouse trap and a smart rat will run away and a dumb one forward...

Describing a term you don't know to yourself?

...you ask of an entire community centered around playing a computer game that came out seven years ago.
CSS is more entertaining than stiffening yourself on the ground and thanks grammar Nazi