Sign in to follow this  
Deadpool

New to game, next champion to buy

If you're looking to pay money money, do what oreo said. If not, just keep using the weekly champions, and see what you like. Do you like dps, tanks, nukes.. It all depends on your play style.

As for my play style, I've only played 2 games. I didn't have a lot of luck with pantheon (tried him 2 times) so I guess either a tank or a ranged person would be best for me.

Bought ashe. Thanks guys. If any of you ever want to play/help me ( :P ) let me know. Username is deadpoolezra

Lol why you buying champs , you gonna see later it's not worth it.

You gonna get bored if u keep buying champs since you earn IP.

Don't spend money on RIOT lol , not worth it bro.

Also if your unsure of what items to get for your favorite character in this case, Ashe look online for some item builds they can help a ton if your new to the game. :)

Start buying runes past 10, start saving up for them now.

Ashe is good but not good for beginners, too squishy.

I added you, we'll play sometime.

I'd get Tryndamere if I were you, at lower levels his Ult just wrecks people because they either don't know about it, or they forget about it.

Undying Rage - Tryndamere's lust for battle becomes so strong that he is unable to die, no matter how wounded he becomes.Tryndamere becomes completely immune to death for 5 seconds, refusing to be reduced below 1/1/1 Health. His abilities have no cost during this time and he gains 4/6/8 Bloodlust stacks.

(Passive): Tryndamere has a base 10% critical strike chance and it increases by 4% per 10% health he is missing.

Just stack low level +crit runes and your going to rape face, its almost unfair for people first playing against him.

I'd get Tryndamere if I were you, at lower levels his Ult just wrecks people because they either don't know about it, or they forget about it.

Undying Rage - Tryndamere's lust for battle becomes so strong that he is unable to die, no matter how wounded he becomes.Tryndamere becomes completely immune to death for 5 seconds, refusing to be reduced below 1/1/1 Health. His abilities have no cost during this time and he gains 4/6/8 Bloodlust stacks.

Just stack low level +crit runes and your going to rape face

Although it's pretty easy to fail with that ulti too...

Although it's pretty easy to fail with that ulti too...

Well can just use as an escape at early levels too if you want, you start with access to ghost right away I know, but not sure about cleanse, cleanse takes care of all the poison/ignite problems you might have when people focus you with them after you ult.

Huh interesting. I've played a little with master yi and he seems to be awesome! His ultimate and first move are sick and I've gotten some good kills with it (also had a game where someone kept kill stealing :P I had 11 assists)