Sign in to follow this  
chikendinner

Deathrun

What part of, it's not fucking working after CSS switched over to a new engine don't you guys get?

We can work on fixing it later on down the road, but the staff as a whole have our priorities elsewhere right now.

Only thing that gets on my tits.... Someone suggested scoutzknivez server after we suggested deathrun yet there is already a sk rpg server and no dr...... Thats fair huh?? Chikendinner

I think bringing back the deathrun server is a great idea. It was the first sG server I ever played on, and it was pretty much all my brother played.

We are a CS:S clan, mostly. The server should be on CS:S.

THIS ^^^^^^

i admit it may be a little bit of extra work to get it all sorted again..... but it seems to have been popular and it only got empty coz it was not fixed after updates....

Chikendinner

THIS ^^^^^^

i admit it may be a little bit of extra work to get it all sorted again..... but it seems to have been popular and it only got empty coz it was not fixed after updates....

Chikendinner

Yeah played there all the time :3. Best place to find mic spammers to mute when I had admin :D

Edit: DING 900th post

Oh man Chicken, remember some good days in DR with you :,)

Definitely should bring it back! And in CS:S ofc.

we had some seriously good fun on there justice!

So... as the popularity for gaining a DR server on CS:S grown evermore...... whats the chances of getting one our oh so loved staff??

Chikendinner

EDIT: b_560_95_1.png

oooh offline... could this be progress????

It's offline cause you're using the old server IP you derp

Don't be so harsh mate :P

We could really consider this one, a DR server doesn't even need that many players to be good, 15 is well enough, not hard to populate.

now despite me posting old IP (could not care less) the want for this server is once again rising and there will not only be clan member playing i can assure you!

so hows about we get serious about this suggestion??

Chikendinner

Sign in to follow this