Sign in to follow this  
chikendinner

Deathrun

Why did we get rid of deathrun server, and what would be the chances of getting it back?? replacing a current server (zombie riot) could be an option as its least populated and is never used from my view

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

There always used to be players in there. people were buying admin from the server as they practically lived there and did want to be sat waiting for AFK's or map glitches based on teams.

Just throwing it out there because i was looking for a good server and they all seemed a bit shitty. our rocked and i would happily back a server being re-launched.

Chikendinner

From what I've heard, the server was broken from an update, and never recovered.

This,

and the player base fell out because admins stopped going on the server, for a time deathrun and minigame were the ONLY servers I played on

I remember quite well the suicidal snowman who always tricked me into blowing up 6 of my buddies, fun shit.

Deathrun was the reason i joined sG and it was a shame no1 fix'd the broken areas....

I am now making this a serious suggestion that we change the Zombie Riot server back to deathrun and get it up and running.

If we was to get it fixed and then get popularity back there would be alot more admin from people buying and its one less zombie server :P no i joke with new ZM and ZE we really dont need an underpopulated ZR server...

Chikendinner

+1 to chiken. zombie riot is never populated, and is straight up boring considering you are just fighting bots. Imo, change it to deathrun.

I played the DR server a couple of times when it was up, I loved it.

Deathrun was the first mod/gametype I played on CounterStrike, I'd love it if sG had their own

there is no need for riot to be there as another used server. we may be one of the few communities to have a riot server but doesnt that give you reason to ask why?? coz they are not used enough. i have been looking at the population logs of zombie riot and its not resorted to no data avail.

b_560_95_1.png

even XC climb has a higher use rate and i see that empty alot too!!

Chikendinner

I completely agree. I would love to see a DR server for they can be a lot of fun. I thought a lot about this too and I believe that this should be taken into serious consideration.

I played deathrun all the time, it was so fun. But it needs fun players and shit on it. I vote yes!

Deathrun was where I met chikendinner and the place I had a good junk of my hours.

<3 DR

Yup IPOC lol i used to be bad ass admin trollin that server. lol nahh we had some good times. and i had ALOT of hours in there......

Really wish that some higher people would get involved. theres been nothing but good feedback so far! keep this thread alive guys!!!

<3 DR

This,

and the player base fell out because admins stopped going on the server, for a time deathrun and minigame were the ONLY servers I played on

I remember quite well the suicidal snowman who always tricked me into blowing up 6 of my buddies, fun shit.

and then bant.

also, I'll make deathrun videos along with TTT videos if we start a server.

This reason alone is enough for the server to go ahead imo.....

we need mod presence!!!

where are youu!!!!

Chikendinner

From what I've heard, the server was broken from an update, and never recovered.

This.

It always had people in it, but not very many

Eh, it would have 4-7 at least all the time - was fun.

Sign in to follow this