Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

is it gay to order a mojito?

i think theres something inherently feminine about most mixed drinks that would normally be served with a garnish. that said, who really gives a fuck?

i know your night is well past over, but might i suggest to you what i do when i go out for a drink and its already 11:30pm:

order a long island iced tea and a beer (yuengling if you're around PA or can get it). chug the LIIT (out of the straw if you like xD) , drink the beer. repeat. noone will dare call you fag

i think theres something inherently feminine about most mixed drinks that would normally be served with a garnish. that said, who really gives a fuck?

i know your night is well past over, but might i suggest to you what i do when i go out for a drink and its already 11:30pm:

order a long island iced tea and a beer (yuengling if you're around PA or can get it). chug the LIIT (out of the straw if you like xD) , drink the beer. repeat. noone will dare call you fag

Hemingway was about as manly as it gets. . . just sayin'

buy what the fuck you want, when the fuck you want......

if you got the dollar then you get the drink.

tbh i drink blends that are light in summer out on the terrace of bars and when inside i drink beers but thats MY way not THE way

Chikendinner

if it has alcohol ill drink it. i couldnt care less if it was in a pink cup, had a rainbow on it and had a curly straw.

I can picture this. It makes me lol.

<---had to google mojito. I thought it was going to be a chimichanga type deal lol. I don't think its gay. If you ordered a cosmo with a side of dildo, that might be gay.

drink whatever the fuck you want. Mojitos are fucking delicious and if you like em, order em. At least it isn't a Sex On The Beach.