Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

We need your input on Servers!

I would love to have a POPULATED gungame server. Last time we had one no one ever played in it. IMO it should be kept small, max of 20 or 24 players, so that smaller maps can be put on the server and it stays fun. Big maps always kill GG servers.

I would love to have a POPULATED gungame server. Last time we had one no one ever played in it. IMO it should be kept small, max of 20 or 24 players, so that smaller maps can be put on the server and it stays fun. Big maps always kill GG servers.

Lets start with just a populated server

Lets start with just a populated server

but that's what I'm saying, the playerlimit is tied to the success of the server, in some ways. If the server has large crappy maps, no one wants to play GG, but if the maps are all close-quarters intense, then more people will probably play. I've noticed a few of the larger GG servers lose a lot of their population at night, whereas the smaller GG servers I play on keep a steady pop throughout the day.

TF2, ZM, and/or gungame

I would love to see propmenu come back for ZM too, but with restrictions on how much shit you can spawn a round. It would people from making bullshit couch cades and stacking shit to get to unreachable places.

Guest moonkhan751

wow awesome your thread is much nice,,good work admin.please will you do a favor I need Blackjack. please would you help me to get it? good work you are doing, good luck..:)

wow awesome your thread is much nice,,good work admin.please will you do a favor I need Blackjack. please would you help me to get it? good work you are doing, good luck..:)

Umm what? Great first post....

Guest Horny©at

Too be honest, out of all I've seen in my time here. Zombie mod, and deathrun seem like it would attract more people. A lot of people like Hotsauce and Karma use to play deathrun daily and it was juts really fun and the maps were good. I don't think I've have to go into specifics on why we need a zm server again.

Remove both. Focus on servers and fix the races on wcs. Create a bad ass zombie server. You can easily keep a zombie server filled with the right maps. I know I'd be on it

Guest JERKSTORE

unban starscream.. i don't believe ruining movies for ROs is against rules.

(Late poster)

Zombie Mod.

As for Garry's Mod, I wouldn't mind running the server again. It's easy enough.

If we bring back Zombie Mod, I must request no propmenu. That's what made me turn my nose up from it in the first place.

Also, the admins must be Junzou, BlueBalls and Me. (That's ZM classic right there)

(Late poster)

Zombie Mod.

As for Garry's Mod, I wouldn't mind running the server again. It's easy enough.

If we bring back Zombie Mod, I must request no propmenu. That's what made me turn my nose up from it in the first place.

Also, the admins must be Junzou, BlueBalls and Waylon. (That's ZM classic right there)

Fixed it for ya

Sign in to follow this