Sign in to follow this  
chikendinner

Who hates westboro baptist church?

I mean in the world of hackers ... the Anon spokesmen is quite relevant, calm and logical compared to the WBC rep. differentiating acts on both sides is hard to side with, given the recent flurry of hacktivist news.

where do you draw the line? is finding security holes in big corporate sites necessary? perhaps ... but at what measures? is it cool to post that Tupac is still alive in NZ on PBS.org? it's amusing at most lengths, especially on PBS. but personal information that is obtained from government or hosting sites is a little far. they have it and claim that they won't use it but how can you know that they won't? how can you know that they won't be hacked and that somebody else won't use that information?

it's a scary, cyber based world.

She is an idiot. She is just so disgustingly narrow-minded. It is because of the self-righteous fools like this that gives America a bad name. I mean people can have their own opinions, but at least keep an open mind to other people's feelings according to your own actions. She is crazy.

So old, however the Hacker from Anon is a way better representative of the 2 there at the debate featured in the video. He was everything that the Westburo lady wasn't, besides both of them being fags in their own right.

Why would I hate them when they have no relevant impact on society, and they provide me with several hours of entertainment?

Well they do have an impact. When they are protesting funerals of the fallen. I don't care who you are or what your beliefs are, that is just bullshit and manipulating our freedoms so that they can be dicks should be illegal. "Let freedom ring with a shotgun blast"

That's the thing, it isn't their right. Just because the constitution of the United States permits the freedom of speech, doesn't give someone the right to be an asshole. Why can you protest some soldiers funeral but you can't say I'd like to cap Palin in the fucking dome? Manipulating constitutional rights is bullshit and I firmly believe that if someone is here on the earth just to make others miserable, then cap them mother fuckers and be done.

If someone tried to protest at a funeral I was at I'd fucking break jaws. I don't give a fuck. You don't do that. If I was god I'd hate them not the rest of the world like they believe. Fuck that.

I'm surprised nobody's bombed their buildings or some shit. I wonder if something like that were to go down, whether there would be a massive investigation or not; seeing as though nobody likes them.

While it is their right to free speech, I agree what Waylon was saying, it just isn't morally right for them to be doing the kind of shit that they do. In a just world they would have be killed already.

If you want to see inside the church a bit more and what they're about, look up the documentary 'Louis Theroux: The Most Hated Family in America'. Louis Theroux is amazing, look up more of his shit, he's a boss.

They have the right to protest anything they want. No need to hate them. Its in poor taste, but its their right.

This

they're annoying, but they show that America still maintains its free speech, and knowing they can say that stuff means that we sure as hell can say what we want

They have the right to protest anything they want. No need to hate them. Its in poor taste, but its their right.

This is true but I find it extremely frustrating and hypocritical that they are taking advantage of the laws of the country that they hate so much. I know things like this would caused them to be killed in many countries.

This is true but I find it extremely frustrating and hypocritical that they are taking advantage of the laws of the country that they hate so much. I know things like this would caused them to be killed in many countries.

well, in many countries you can be killed for being homosexual