Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Epicsauce

[Alex's] sG Application [Accepted]

Epicsaurus' (Alex) Application to Syndicate Gamers

Name:

Alex <PERSONAL INFO REMOVED>

14 <PERSONAL INFO REMOVED>

<PERSONAL INFO REMOVED>

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:29068430

XFire:

None, will get if needed.

Provide a link to your GameMe profile:

http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/48942

http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/90100

Microphone:

Yes.

Favourite Servers:

Jailbreak & WCS 2

Have you ever hacked in game before:

Nope, never.

Questions or Comments:

This is my second time applying and hopefully I can get in this time. This community is great and I would love to be a part of it. In the month of July – September I will not be active as I’m going on vacation to Serbia.

About Yourself:

I’m <PERSONAL INFO REMOVED> and I’m smart and I’m not too immature for 14. I'm very easy going and hope to get along with everyone in the community.

Referral:

Mitch

Nice colors

+1 post count.

Good luck on your app. I've played with you a few times and you're a good guy, hope this goes well for you. Try and be and active as you can during this recruitment period And try playing on as many servers as you can so other members can get to know you in-game. If you don't want your DOB up there you can take it down as it isn't mandatory.

Edit: Thanks for the neg rep Mafia.

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=7325

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a Recruitment Officer or other staff if an RO is unavailable.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

• Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

Advisors:

Recruitment Officers:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

Microphone spamming: First I'd warn them, and if the continued, I'd mute them. If they left to avoid the mute, I'd ban them for 15 minutes

Hacking: I'd spectate them, and record a demo, then ban them. Finally I'd post the demo on the forums to get the person(s) banned longer.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I'd tell them, that they would have to register on the forums (JoinSG.net) and I would tell them that they would have to meet some requirements before applying.

(100 posts, 2 weeks forum time, 50 hours ingame, and at least one staff referall.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes I do, I might be young but I don't microphone spam and do other stupid things like a young person would do. I'm easy going and very friendly. I'm also admin so that helps quite a bit.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I've been with sG for about a year and I love playing on these servers. This community feels like home and I would like to be an addition to the community. I love the gameplay, the people, everything- this community is amazing.

In-game: About 1-3 hours daily. (weekends longer)

Forums: 1-2 hours daily. (weekends longer)

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Yes I do.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

No I have not received any disciplinary action from any sG staff member.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

I have applied once before but I was unable to stay active, so I got declined due to being unactive. This time I'm not busy this whole month and can put my time into the sG community.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

I may be young but I'm not immature. Before joining the clan I hope the best of luck to all other applicants and hope they get accepted. Also, I would like to be part of the community and if I don't get accepted this time, I'll apply again, and again, and again, until I do get accepted as I'm determined to join the community. The last thing I would like to add is, “All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope”.

1/6

y: mitc

Oh god if you get into sGr im going to be happy and vote yes.

6/6

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

Abstain, I have yet to see him ingame. So yeah.

Yes (community)

Yes(Staff)

Abstain: Spell

No(community):

No(staff):

I haven't seen him at all before.

No.

-1/60

Yes (Staff):

Yes(community):

Abstain: Spell, Frosted Butts, Sketch

No(community): Blekstone

No(staff):

Pretty dumb to vote no instead of abstain, but okay.

Despite him having five days on JB, I have no memory of him besides him asking me if I would be his referral yesterday. Abstain.

I'll just leave this here: "May 28, 2011 8:16:47 pm Just because I'm in eGO doesn't mean I like it there."

-1/60

Yes (Staff):

Yes(community):

Abstain: Spell, Frosted Butts, Sketch, Thorgot

No(staff):

Who cares if he was in eGO. Just because he is doesn't mean he fits the stereotype and plays like a typical eGO player.

@blackstone

Wow....

I said I wasn't going to vote but after looking at his recent forum posts he HAS tried to get better. His grammar may not be the best but it can be fixed :>. In-game he's great and I haven't had ANY problems with him at all in those five days of gameplay.

Yes. 0/60.

Yes (Staff):

Yes(community):Oreo

Abstain: Spell, Frosted Butts, Sketch, Thorgot

No(staff):

Abstain 0/60.

I remember him in game but need to play with him more to form a good opinion about him.

Yes (Staff):

Abstain: Spell, Frosted Butts, Sketch, Thorgot, Ivanns

No(staff)

-1/60

No, EGO kid is disrespectful to me and other players.

Yes (Staff):

Abstain: Spell, Frosted Butts, Sketch, Thorgot, Ivanns

No(community): Blekstone,Bullet/jrrrbs

No(staff)

Guest Sandy Balls

Abstain 0/60.

I play jb alot, and barely know you waiting to see in-game then will change vote.

Yes (Staff):

Abstain: Spell, Frosted Butts, Sketch, Thorgot, Ivanns, Sandy

No(staff)

Abstain 0/60.

Who is this? Never seen you in Failbreak.

Yes (Staff):

Abstain: Spell, Frosted Butts, Sketch, Thorgot, Ivanns, Sandy, Mr. Big Shot

No(staff):

This is current vote , Sandy balls failed there.

Abstain -1/60.

Idk man , i saw you running around with ego tag.

Yes (Staff):

Abstain: Spell, Frosted Butts, Sketch, Thorgot, Ivanns, Sandy Balls, Mrs. Fail Shoot, Style Reflex

No(community): Blekstone , bullet

No(staff):