Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear_Ash

What is the main reason why you don't playing in server 2

The reason why I don't play on there is cause I don't have my levels.. I told someone to set it up, but it was never done. So I just play on WCS1 instead cause I have my levels on there.

lol a thread went around asking if the levels should be reset for server 2 when it came back up, and people said yes reset them, so yeah you'll have to earn them back

lol a thread went around asking if the levels should be reset for server 2 when it came back up, and people said yes reset them, so yeah you'll have to earn them back

One of the main reason why I only play wcs2 on occasion, wish I had my old levels back.

Oh and Dota.

No you don't understand... I did earn my level I got a new account and wanted them transfered, but that never got done..

I don't liek the ppl

and also

the races are too OP so i play on server 1

I do understand that the op races balance each other quite nicely.... But then there are so under powered races that I would have to lvl... Don't really liek it.

I don't liek the ppl

and also

the races are too OP so i play on server 1

I do understand that the op races balance each other quite nicely.... But then there are so under powered races that I would have to lvl... Don't really liek it.

yeah like the zombie, are zombie is worse then the server 1 zombie so no one plays it

and wow i played on server 1 last night/this morning (it was like 2 am) and dang some of those races are OP compared to server 2's, i had no idea they where that bad till i went back too server 2 and got used too the races there

More people frequent Server 1, so its more fun to play with a crowd you know. Also, i played server 2 and did not care for it nearly as much, as it does feel like some races are a bit op compared to server 1.

But overall, its the people. I like playing with people i know :)

I like playing on server 2 more because I haven't been vote banned fr0m there s0 0ften....

plus server 2 has css pro...or used to have.... does it still have it?

I like playing on server 2 more because I haven't been vote banned fr0m there s0 0ften....

plus server 2 has css pro...or used to have.... does it still have it?

Yes

Why would I want to play on a less than desired server? WCS1 will always be dominant.

Pretty much this :P

I started out on the WCS1 a long ass time ago, so why would I switch over? I know a lot of the players; some new and a lot of old school. I earned my wings there. WCS1 for life.

Also WCS2 is less populated, and I don't know the races very well :P

Guest Montgomery

I played at wcs1 then switched to wcs2.. now just goin back and forth.. but less people in wcs2, exiled races are glitchy

I played WCS2 during the era where GoodKat ruined everything. I was ignorant to anything better, so I just played my WCS2. One day I decided to try WCS1 for no reason in particular, and back then, it was a bit more "srs bzns". Me being the competitive elitist, I found that this was something that I enjoyed. I got familiar with the races, and was INFATUATED with the longjump (WCS2 was much less mobile). I also enjoyed the 12v12 much more than the 16v16.

Nothing is more fun than longjump, and WCS1 simply provides that. The faster gameplay on WCS1 was much more appealing to me. WCS2 was riddled with retarded races like Dunpeal, Alucard, and Gray Man. There are still people that swear by these races, and it boggles my mind that they actually enjoyed the dominance of those races. Plus, WCS1 kniferaces were much more kickass than the dull W knife races like Wolverine.

I played WCS2 during the era where GoodKat ruined everything. I was ignorant to anything better, so I just played my WCS2. One day I decided to try WCS1 for no reason in particular, and back then, it was a bit more "srs bzns". Me being the competitive elitist, I found that this was something that I enjoyed. I got familiar with the races, and was INFATUATED with the longjump (WCS2 was much less mobile). I also enjoyed the 12v12 much more than the 16v16.

Nothing is more fun than longjump, and WCS1 simply provides that. The faster gameplay on WCS1 was much more appealing to me. WCS2 was riddled with retarded races like Dunpeal, Alucard, and Gray Man. There are still people that swear by these races, and it boggles my mind that they actually enjoyed the dominance of those races. Plus, WCS1 kniferaces were much more kickass than the dull W knife races like Wolverine.

I have to agree with everything Pebbz says here. The races on S2 seem more jumbled and the people just don't seem as fun to be with as those in S1. Oh and Longjump is the best :3.

Because I'm in Honduras .... And internet sucks here.. But as of when I used to play there, what pebbz and oreo said is right.

Because I'm in Honduras .... And internet sucks here.. But as of when I used to play there, what pebbz and oreo said is right.

SUP FOH, HOW'S IT GOIN'?

Cant say I agree about the knife races. I find both the knife and the pistol races to be awesome. Zergling, Frodo, Rapscallion. These races are cool. I find to many of the Wcs1 races knife wise to be all about longjump.

Been playing on WCS1 since Summer 08 quite frequently. I enjoy most of the people on there. My Bros are there. Enjoy the races more/think they are more balanced on 1. Remember there being retarded kids all over WCS2 before (not sure if it's still the same). Also, what pebbz said about the mobility. WCS1 is quite fun with all the longjumps and speed.

Guest Horny©at

How can I put it kindly?

Wcs Server 1 has the bigger dick

Reasons why I dont like WCS2:

Trolls Example- C12k

Bad Players

Knife Races are crazy bad op

Its not as good as the old WCS2

Not very sufficient population

all my butt buddies play WCS1

WCS1 has bigger dicks

Reasons why I dont like WCS2:

Trolls Example- C12k

Bad Players

Knife Races are crazy bad op

Its not as good as the old WCS2

Not very sufficient population

all my butt buddies play WCS1

WCS1 has bigger dicks

well i would agree that server 1 is cockyer, but i'm not sure about the bigger part, other then in population, and yeah i do agree WCS2 isn't even close to as good as it used to be before the update, so why don't we try and get that back? it takes more then just a few people we need race ideas (no knife race ideas please) and we need coders well and Engineers to look ever the races and then put them on

i'm trying to help with the races part, i just need more skills because all i know how to do right now is copy and paste races together

Sign in to follow this