Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear_Ash

What is the main reason why you don't playing in server 2

tell us why you don't want to play in server 2, and what you would like done about it,

things like making the races less OP is out of the question. we can add races but we won't make them less OP

Guest J_MaFia

It's not as pampered as Server 1. Server 1 is da main focus mon!

Guest Horny©at
tell us why you don't want to play in server 2, and what you would like done about it,

things like making the races less OP is out of the question. we can add races but we won't make them less OP

Because server 1 clearly has more balanced races.

Like empire said:

Server 1, you play the race.

Server 2, The race plays you.

The most important reason is that I'm a tester for WCS1; however, I feel as though most people continue playing on Server 1 due to the fact that most of the regulars continue to play there. Combined with the fact that there are a ton of "balanced" races, it feels like the more enjoyable server to play on.

Guest J_MaFia

lol @ i dont like the people

I like server 2 :C

Less l33t players and smaller games.

The downside is I rarely see any sG people on it other than a few on occasion.

This.

I prefer 2 to 1 but this isn't a thread to talk about why i like it better.

If I didn't like server 2 the reason would probably be that the races are way too strong.

Guest J_MaFia

All the baddies chill on Server 2.

really pebbs you hit them lol bad boy

and as far as empires saying that guy doesn't know what he's talking about mainly because he has more power on server 1

oh and if i can get an Engineer to help me by putting races on the server for me as i make them, then server 2 will be getting more races

Same reason I don't play in server one.

Lol WCS.

Don't you come from Jailbreak? Haha, I don't see how you can criticize any other mod.

I started to play on WCS2 a few days ago because i'm 99% maxed on WCS1. But I like 1 more because I know all the people playing in there and they are great. Not saying that I don't like the people in server 2.

The reason why I don't play on there is cause I don't have my levels.. I told someone to set it up, but it was never done. So I just play on WCS1 instead cause I have my levels on there.

Sign in to follow this