Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Your earliest "experience" with the opposite sex

I love girls of any ethnicity, but I think Koreans tend to be the hottest Asians, followed by Chinese.

Then I retract my statement and will fix it by saying Chinese girls in Illinois are ugly as hell. Many Filipino girls are hot also.

I lost my virginity in a bathroom stall with this one filipino chick. Mexican style, fuck yeah :3.

Thread = Sex -> Grammar -> Religion -> Sex -> Rating Asian Girls

But yeah... Korean girls are the hottest out of all the Asians...

Thread = Sex -> Grammar -> Religion -> Sex -> Rating Asian Girls

But yeah... Korean girls are the hottest out of all the Asians...

Yeah I know some people jeez.

Guest J_MaFia

wut happened to this thread :o, Went from making fun of me and talking about how you lost ur virginity to a fight over religion, vocab, and asian chicks :o

Guest J_MaFia

Yeah lemme never mention black girls in any thread ever again.

Yeah lemme never mention black girls in any thread ever again.

Well golden is right. Half black and half white chicks can be hot. So anything above 3/4 black is too black.

I can honestly say I get more blow jobs (YES FROM WOMEN YOU PREDICTIVE ASSHOLES) than causal sex. Too many dumbass girls running around here that think that "sex = relationship." First time was in 8th grade with my then girlfriend. The only time I have sex now is when I hit speed dial 7. I met this girl back in freshman year who was pretty fucking down to earth and shit. We hooked up a couple of times but again "Sex = Relationship" apparently. I dropped that shit and told her no relationships. So now we just fuck causally if we feel inclined.

Guest J_MaFia

the mass blowjob part of course :3

I can honestly say I get more blow jobs (YES FROM WOMEN YOU PREDICTIVE ASSHOLES) than causal sex.

I'm sorry bro.

I'd rather have it all the way or none at all. I've never met a girl who could get me off with just a blowjob.

I didn't say mass. I just meant if I hook up with a girl I tend to just let her go down on me rather than fuck. It's normally the same people keep in mind. I go down on them and they go down on me.

ALTERNATE QUESTION: Do you guys enjoy eating out a girl? My friends think I'm fucking crazy for not hating it.

I'm sorry bro.

I'd rather have it all the way or none at all. I've never met a girl who could get me off with just a blowjob.

Oh I enjoy fucking a lot more, but I've had it happen before where I have sex with Girl A and then girl A wants me to be boyfriend 84. Fuck that. I tell them no then they want nothing to do with me. I've found that 3rd base is played safe so I don't have to go back to my fucking palm.

But like I said golden, that's why I have sex with the girl who knows my intentions.