Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Your earliest "experience" with the opposite sex

Guest J_MaFia

Well I lost my virginity at 14, sleepover win.

1st kiss like in kindergarten. Me and this girl were on timeout and she just shoved her tounge in my mouth.

It's funny both were black.. Heh maybe I'll marry a black girl. O well Win thread is win.

When I was 8 my best friend lived next door to me. He had an older sister-like 10 years old. We used to spend all day playing together, and his sister played with us. One day, after being over at his house for like, 8 hours, It was finally time for me to go home. While I was saying goodbye at the door, she grabbed my hand and said "Can I talk to you?" without waiting for my response she yanked me into their basement. There she kissed me (where, I don't remember), told me that someday I'd be her husband, and said I could never tell her brother-my best friend- because she'd be too embarrassed.

Lost my virginity in 8th grade so 14 years old. First threesome in 10th grade. 1st Vampire chick was in senior year.

J-mafia sorry to let you down, but that wasn't a black girl, it was an ape.

Guest J_MaFia

^ Virgin.

EDIT: DAMNIT THAT WAS POINTED TOWARD JEWINATOR... O Well shadow works too =P

^ Virgin.

EDIT: DAMIT THAT WAS POINTED TOWARD JEWINATOR... O Well shadow works too =P

I don't think it possible to be a virgin with my body or my 9 inch dick.

Edit: maybe ull get a white chick after u finish p90x hahahaha

Guest J_MaFia
I don't think it possible to be a virgin with my body or my 9 inch dick.

Edit: maybe ull get a white chick after u finish p90x hahahaha

I have fucked a white chick lol, just my 1st was a black chick :P and get your small dick ass out of this thread!

And she was not an APE she was far from ugly, most black girls are fat and hideous. She was not. I got no pics so lol!

I have fucked a white chick lol, just my 1st was a black chick :P and get your small dick ass out of this thread!

a white chick haha I remember when I was 14. Get your small weak dick out of this thread son.

Guest J_MaFia

No you! VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick to your emo chicks and crazy white drug addicts, I'll stick to my Phat booty black bitches and Latinas :P

No you! VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I for sure thought you were when I saw you looked like a 12 year old girl. But after you said it was a black chick I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Guest J_MaFia

>.<

Should have put this thread in the soapbox, no 1 uses it anymore

Grew up in a very strong Christian home, so had no sexual experiences with girls while younger.

Had sex for the first time at university and at the same time "fell in love" with someone.

Didn't work out.

People should experience the other gender early on in life so that they can understand the dangers of love and the importance of self-worth in a relationship.

Guest J_MaFia

^

True Christian for sure lol

Guest J_MaFia
God that chick is going to be a walking STD by the time she is 15.

70% of the Women in the bronx has STD's I gotta get the fuck out of here!

Guest J_MaFia

^ Rofl. Thank you for that laugh.

Called ecstacy!! Carry it around!!

dude first kiss in pre school, this girl climbed up the fence and was scared to come down (like half a foot drop if i remember lul)

i picked her up and put her down and she kissed me my mom always reminds me of that haha

First kiss... fuck if I know.

First time having sex.... I think 15 or 16 with my Asian girlfriend. God.... she was like a fucking board in bed.

I like how you felt like you needed to emphasize her race.

When I was 8 my best friend lived next door to me. He had an older sister-like 10 years old. We used to spend all day playing together, and his sister played with us. One day, after being over at his house for like, 8 hours, It was finally time for me to go home. While I was saying goodbye at the door, she grabbed my hand and said "Can I talk to you?" without waiting for my response she yanked me into their basement. There she kissed me (where, I don't remember), told me that someday I'd be her husband, and said I could never tell her brother-my best friend- because she'd be too embarrassed.

Where is Goldentongue when you need him...

dude first kiss in pre school, this girl climbed up the fence and was scared to come down (like half a foot drop if i remember lul)

i picked her up and put her down and she kissed me my mom always reminds me of that haha

how sweet :D.

First time was probably in middle school. Went out with this funny girl for a school dance. Was a good time.