Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace

Ace's Application [accepted]

There's a difference between stating an opinion and passing something off as fact. Learn it.

There's a difference between providing examples and coming up with excuses. Learn it.

What so do I have to add the words "I think" before each of my opinions? Her tits may be fake, but they looked real to me so I stated my opinion. I was not trying to pass it off as a fact.

And recognize when you've implied something you claim not to have said:

Yes, you have brought up the subject of how much you changed.

I was verifying what I said in a previous post, not suggesting that I had actually changed. The point is, I have not emphasized change in this app... I just posted it and sat back and watched.

So what happens the next time you don't want to be here, or want to create competition for sG? What will you try to fuck up then?

You are acting like I genuinely hate the community, but I don't. I didn't start Lolg to trying and fuck up sG, only to have some fun and actually do something for once. At least I learned a lot from the whole experience.

The goofy ass-kissing however is demonstrated by the fact that you thanked Zach's jab at me, but didn't thank his post that directly supported you.Cracking panty jokes doesn't distract from how hard you bitched me out about something you were proved to be dead wrong about.

Thanking posts isn't ass kissing, it is just thanking someone for speaking the truth. I don't ass kiss at all and if you think that I want approval by thanking posts you are dead wrong. I thanked his post for how he said it, not for what it said... it made me chuckle. And what did you "prove me wrong" about? I love how you break down every fucking thing that I say or do and use it as an excuse that I am either being a try-hard or an ass-kisser.

Soooo many god-damn Mindgame flashbacks here.

I don't expect anything to go to that extreme of fuckery. But you acted like a bitch rather often until now, and at the very least will get under my skin as an sG member, and I don't like that. I hope I'm wrong.

Honestly, if you would just stop automatically hating and disapproving of everything I do things will be better.

Without a doubt one of my favorite JB buds, this gy knows how to have a good time in the old jb, he hasn't changed a bit and people need to deal with it :D

59/60

Yes (staff) - Nova, Clay, Mitch, Sketch, Daniel, TTD, Scopene, blob, Zachmanman

Yes (community) - BEERMAN, Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Style Reflex, Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy

Abstain -SecrettenThorgotMeowmixtobixmenPros akc12k,

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan

No (staff) - LOPEZ

This may hurt him a bit....maybe you should reword that...

He means with him. I act very different with Itchy than I do with everyone else lol

59/60

Changed my vote to Yes.

After looking around & seeing how he as been without being on jb, I have changed my mind. i have noticed that he has changed for the good & his past should be left alone. We all do stupid things in our past but that should not be brought up after a long time. He shows that he is mature. He might sometimes be a kid but we all are.

Yes (community) - BEERMAN, Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Style Reflex, Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix

Abstain -Secretten, Thorgot, tobi, xmen,Pros akc12k,

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan

No (staff) - LOPEZ

The post under mine should be a 60/60.

59/60

Very active on TTT and usually fun to play with :3

Yes (community) - BEERMAN, Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Style Reflex, Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, KnifeMaster

Abstain -SecrettenThorgotMeowmixtobixmenPros akc12k,

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Meowmix

No (staff) - LOPEZ

Current count:

60/60

Yes (community) - BEERMAN, Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Style Reflex, Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster

No (staff) - LOPEZ

ACTUAL CURRENT OFFICAL COUNT FROM AN RO:

61/60

Yes (community) - BEERMAN, Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Style Reflex, Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster

No (staff) - LOPEZ

IDK if there is people missing in the actual voting thing, but I just went through the whole thread and counted it up. 61/60

ACTUAL CURRENT OFFICAL COUNT FROM AN RO:

61/60

No (staff) - LOPEZ

IDK if there is people missing in the actual voting thing, but I just went through the whole thread and counted it up. 61/60

I forgot to cancel out Meowmix's no vote >_<

Thanks!

I do not like his attitude or his presence on the foorooms

60/60

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb

No (staff) - LOPEZ

58/60 Changing my yes to a No. You were cool at the begin , after reading all those replies against goldentongue and knowing your past it's gg.

This is what you wrote on sean/atlas his application when same drama happend.

Just stop posting in here dude. Don't even reply to this hahaha

Yes (community) - BEERMAN, Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb , style reflex

No (staff) - LOPEZ

No 57/60

His sig uses a lowercase A

Yes (community) - BEERMAN, Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb , style reflex, Ted

No (staff) - LOPEZ

I just need to say, after thinking about it, it seemed rather spiteful of me to thank Style's post. You've been frustrated about your app, that's understandable, and it knocked you down. I want you to know I thanked his post for how he said it, not for what it said... it made me chuckle.

It's become an automatic reaction now to do that to posts that are humorous in format, so I'm sorry if it seemed mean.

Let's just say it was a...

horatio460.jpg

Style Reflex.

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Yes 62/60

since most of the staff say yes I will swing that way. I am still indifferent because of his history but if someone can go from a hated person, try hard to change their ways, and apply multiple times no matter what then... well, "A" for effort.(or should I say "a", ted?)

Yes (staff) - Nova, Clay, Mitch, Sketch, Daniel, TTD, Scopene, blob, Zachmanman, centran

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb , style reflex, Ted

No (staff) - LOPEZ

DUE TO Thread Activity and the nature of this app I suggest leaving it open till midnight!

No 62/60

since most of the staff say yes I will swing that way. I am still indifferent because of his history but if someone can go from a hated person, try hard to change their ways, and apply multiple times no matter what then... well, "A" for effort.(or should I say "a", ted?)

Yes (staff) - Nova, Clay, Mitch, Sketch, Daniel, TTD, Scopene, blob, Zachmanman, centran

No (staff) - LOPEZ

DUE TO Thread Activity and the nature of this app I suggest leaving it open till midnight!

Yes, because I'll foil Goldentounge.

63/60

Yes (community) - BEERMAN, Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster, Mimic

No (staff) - LOPEZ

This is clearly a copy paste fail

I think he did it on purpose...but I agree that this thread should be kept open until 12 since people continue to vote, GL Ace.

I think this is my second time changing my vote. I don't see why you felt the need to reply to Goldentongue. You know not respond to drama on your own app and it just made you look bad. If you are lucky you could retain a +60 count.

Changing from Yes to a No. 61/60

Yes (community) - Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb , style reflex, Ted, Beerman

No (staff) - LOPEZ

Your forum presence is absent, and the way you reacted to goldentongue... you could've taken the high road and PMed him just sayin.

no 60/60

Yes (community) - Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb , style reflex, Ted, Beerman,Echo412

No (staff) - LOPEZ

Yes

He has recently been acting more mature in ttt and has improved the game when hes on.

61/60

Yes (community) - Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster, Deadpoop

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb , style reflex, Ted, Beerman,Echo412

No (staff) - LOPEZ

I think this is my second time changing my vote. I don't see why you felt the need to reply to Goldentongue. You know not respond to drama on your own app and it just made you look bad. If you are lucky you could retain a +60 count.

Your forum presence is absent, and the way you reacted to goldentongue... you could've taken the high road and PMed him just sayin.

I responded to Golden because he was saying things that I completely disagreed with. I didn't want people who didn't know me to read all of that and vote based off of that. He is the only person I have responded to, as I have tried to stay far away from this app as I can. As far as being active on the forums, I have stated that I am VERY busy right now maintaining my grades and finishing up high school. If you sincerely think that I won't be an asset to the clan, ok. But I don't think that it is fair to vote no just because I wanted to defend myself one time.

What so do I have to add the words "I think" before each of my opinions? Her tits may be fake, but they looked real to me so I stated my opinion. I was not trying to pass it off as a fact.

Fake tits that is.

Uh, no.

What is that your mom or something?

No, but I can tell the difference between real and fake tits.

See, now you're just blatantly lying. Nothing in what you said can be passed off as merely opinion. It's like you've forgotten I can quote what you've said. What bothers me the most is just that you give off such a virgin vibe, posts of yours like this seriously creep me out, which is probably my biggest problem with you.

Which brings me to the next biggest reason:

And what did you "prove me wrong" about?

This is all referring to the thread where you (along with others) threw a temper tantrum about a comment I made to the obnoxious teenage girl who posted on the forums a few months back (I'm sure as hell not going to try to dig up that thread btw). You nastily and wrongly attacked my character, judging my joking comments under false pretenses. It became a massive shitstorm, and I eventually just walked away. Days later, she made a post where she made similar crude but humorous comments about another member in jest, proving that I was not victimizing or subjecting her to torturous behavior as you tried to pass off. While this isn't the sole incident that leads to my judgment, it is a big event among many that finds you to be a very unlikable and foolish person.

Whether or not you agree with something has no influence on whether or not it's true. You'd do well to remember that.

It's like you are trying to make me keep posting. If you want a response, message me... but I'm not going to talk about this in my app anymore.