Sign in to follow this  
Empire

The Race Whore Script

So as some of you know, there is a new 'race whore script' that is on the server. Basically once you hit a 4-1 KD ratio (and until you drop below a 3:1 I'm sure) the server will automatically switch you to your lowest leveled race.

This means that you start leveling your lowest leveled races which are also probably your LEAST favorite races especially when you've reached 99% maxed and 6000+ levels like I have.

I have NO bad feeling to this script. I think it should have been implemented a LONG time ago, and it tries to keep race whores down. However, I have seriously been playing my 3 lowest leveled races more than any other race. (Slyph, Reptilian, Sloth) and TBH, it's getting very boring.

I have played on this server for almost 2 1/2 years and I've gotten my levels reset twice to general server resets and I'm still at 6k levels. I feel like I've had so much fun on this server that I really hate to see this race whore script stop it because that's what it's going to do.

My suggestion:

Instead of it putting you on your lowest level race, how about it picks a random race for you to play. That way you'll be playing on all the races in the server instead of the 2-3 bad ones that you hate. The way it is now, I feel like once I hit a 4-1 KD, I'm seriously going to go to spec until the next map.

I already suggested this to Yiyas.

He said that if it were to be completely random, there's also a chance that it could switch to the race that you're currently on.

I told him that chanse is 1 in a million.

Not sure what his final say was, but yea, I've sugested this to Yiyas already.

Just switch back to the race you want to at the end of every round. That's what I do. :3

hahahah you baddie :D

And also: You still get to play the race u want for a while before you reach 4-1 with 24 kills.

An intelligent person would just get themselves killed repeatedly to stay below 4-1. Get like... 3 or 4 deaths on purpose....

But a good person wouldnt wanna ruin their kdr.

What if you go 4-1 on your lowest race?

If it's a non- maxed race that's fine. If it's maxed then I believe the race script will still change it.

However, I do kinda agree with the random part. If it was able to choose a random non-maxed race at start, that'd be cool. If all are maxed, then a randomized would be nice too. Considering Yiyas and I want to get some more races created this summer, the chance of a repeat should be decently low.

An intelligent person would just get themselves killed repeatedly to stay below 4-1. Get like... 3 or 4 deaths on purpose....

NO comment

Just switch back to the race you want to at the end of every round. That's what I do. :3

Doesn't it switch you at the end of the round? So you do it in between where it changes your race and when the round begins?

I had the feeling the final code was something like that, btw there is no such thing as random...

Look, I have taken computer classes for at least 6 semesters worth. Random exists.

tehe

anyways, i agree with empire, it seems quite unfair to the folks who have invested alotta time into the server and have reached such an achievement of 6k levels. It should atleast be random. Once i start whoring, it pisses me off quite a bit when i change to some lvl 0 knife race i haven't even raceinfo'd yet.

imo, there should be a system that goes as follow:

if you're whoring, it brings up a changerace menu, telling you to choose a new to race to change to on round end, or automatically if you're dead. If you don't choose a different race, the system will either pick for you by randomization or lowest level race.

Doesn't it switch you at the end of the round? So you do it in between where it changes your race and when the round begins?

(:

tehe

anyways, i agree with empire, it seems quite unfair to the folks who have invested alotta time into the server and have reached such an achievement of 6k levels. It should atleast be random. Once i start whoring, it pisses me off quite a bit when i change to some lvl 0 knife race i haven't even raceinfo'd yet.

imo, there should be a system that goes as follow:

if you're whoring, it brings up a changerace menu, telling you to choose a new to race to change to on round end, or automatically if you're dead. If you don't choose a different race, the system will either pick for you by randomization or lowest level race.

Lol his point is that all his races are maxed, go whore your human some more, after all your level 0 un-raceinfo'd knife races are maxed out too broseph. after getting 6k levels and all max, sure choose is good.

Will now change you to a non maxed race else random.

Also "changerace random" works now. Total noob mistake been there for months.

Also godmode will be removed before you get slayed Pebbz :)

Fixed that for ya.

Savage is an easy kill, assuming that you're up against somebody who has no clue what they're doing.

Selene is a bitch to kill in either category.

The thing is... I can kill Selene when they stop jumping around to fire. Savage just keeps on jumping until they knife you. And take 600 dmg from you before killing you with one stab.

Sign in to follow this