Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Staff Trolling.

well.. Don't even know what to say, donno what to believe

I'm not taking sides.

By not taking a side, you chose the side that doesn't take sides. WHAT NOW.

<21:16:11> Channel "Clay's Mosque." was renamed to "Welcome to Wal-Mart" by "Junzou"

<21:16:14> Channel "Welcome to Wal-Mart" was renamed to "Welcome to WalMart" by "fatb0y"

<21:16:24> Channel "Welcome to WalMart" was renamed to "Welcome to Wal-Mart" by "fatb0y"

<21:16:28> Channel "Welcome to Wal-Mart" was edited by "fatb0y"

Hmmm...

So much drama for a bunch of preteenage gamers. If one didn't give a fuck, why would you post saying you give a fuck? On a side note tonight is Friday, go out and get drunk then have sex, you bunch of virgins.

Come up to Chicago, bout to hit up the bars then a house party. Il bring the Mac and Cheese you bring the Vodka.

Shadow spends $1

Junzou spends $25

Even.

Shadow spends $1

Junzou spends $25

Even.

My Ribs Hurt Nao

Shadow spends $1

Junzou spends $25

Even.

A night with Shadow is worth about 1.5 Billion. The chances are you will overdose, have a threesome with 2 models, end up in the hospital, but lastly have no idea what the fuck happened the night before and have a tattoo that says You have lived for the first time.

Because Junzou has been a faggot for too long. Fatboy and him run the clan with no regard for anyone but their own interests.

Candylol.jpg

^^^ Observe

This is a very mature response to the issue at hand. I am glad you can't wait the 30 minutes for Clay to get back and talk this out like mature adults and the leaders you are suppose to be. Granted, this could have been handled better all around.

I am glad you can't wait the 30 minutes for Clay to get back and talk this out like mature adults and the leaders you are suppose to be.

Wait, what? Because sitting down in PMs is much more immature than dragging out your dirty laundry to the forums.

This is a very mature response to the issue at hand. I am glad you can't wait the 30 minutes for Clay to get back and talk this out like mature adults and the leaders you are suppose to be. Granted, this could have been handled better all around.

Wait. Pause for a second. Go to the first page and check out who posted this thread. Read the OP's name. You might have an epiphany.

who cares if you leaked info? the dude left.

He's trying to come back, and Clay is basically telling him who said what in this 14 page long thread in the staff forum so Oasis was able to respond to it basically tit for tat. It's important to note that that is ONE of the reasons this boiled over. A second reason should be pretty clear.

well aint this something... why would you leak info to oasis? u want him back? (if you did)

after the way he was acting?

really can't go a week without a new drama in here... time to go get the snacks... <3