Sign in to follow this  
Frosted Butts

How to describe manly pains.

Not only is it a very sharp pain, but it simply does not go away, and it radiates. The one time i was actually kicked in the balls with considerable force (i'll never forget it ) my balls hurt, then my dick, then my inner thigh, then my stomach, then i felt a tingly pain in my fingers as well as the urge to vomit

Not only is it a very sharp pain, but it simply does not go away, and it radiates. The one time i was actually kicked in the balls with considerable force (i'll never forget it ) my balls hurt, then my dick, then my inner thigh, then my stomach, then i felt a tingly pain in my fingers as well as the urge to vomit

Perfect word^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

also, that story made me cringe

If you've ever had your appendix rupture, it's like that.. but on a smaller scale. From playing soccer for 10 years trust me.. I've been hit in the balls :(

Got nailed by a lacrosse ball yesterday, saved the goal, but my balls still hurt. Should've worn a cup.....

As for the feeling, your lower stomach feels uncomfortable, you feel winded and overall you feel tired. If you cry you're a pussy :3.

If you've ever had your appendix rupture, it's like that.. but on a smaller scale. From playing soccer for 10 years trust me.. I've been hit in the balls :(

LOL SO TRUE. Playing soccer is like asking to get hit there.

I don't know what's worse, getting nailed in the balls with a blunt object, or opening a bottle of high strength chlorine tablets for contaminated well water that doesn't have a label on it and putting your nose in it to smell it and see wtf it is (that shit will ruin your fucking day). I know both suck.

Guest Pedo Bear
Got nailed by a lacrosse ball yesterday, saved the goal, but my balls still hurt. Should've worn a cup.....

As for the feeling, your lower stomach feels uncomfortable, you feel winded and overall you feel tired. If you cry you're a pussy :3.

LOL SO TRUE. Playing soccer is like asking to get hit there.

ahhh a fellow laxer in the server nice, major Off topic but what position are you? I play middie most games, but back Ontopic, it feels like a quick sharp pain in your lower stomach that doesn't go away as time increases, but actually gets worse.

ahhh a fellow laxer in the server nice, major Off topic but what position are you? I play middie most games, but back Ontopic, it feels like a quick sharp pain in your lower stomach that doesn't go away as time increases, but actually gets worse.

Defense, probably going LSM sometime in the near future.

Guest Pedo Bear
Defense, probably going LSM sometime in the near future.

nice nice, i just dropped 2 heads off at my local lax shop, getting one with black mesh with rasta shooting strings, yellow and green intertwined and red sidewalls with medium whip. And the other with maroon mesh and a rock it pocket. Stoked to try em out on Sunday when their done and rip some twineeeeee.

It hurts deep in the loins. A throbbing ache. Makes me feel like I need to throw up sometimes if I'm hit hard enough lol (I've been hit in the balls quite a few times, it's a fun game at school and at home)

It hurts deep in the loins. A throbbing ache. Makes me feel like I need to throw up sometimes if I'm hit hard enough lol (I've been hit in the balls quite a few times, it's a fun game at school and at home)

Have fun being infertile.

Nut Taps from Milton-Bradley!

Enjoy it at home or on the go!