Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fruggles

Froot/Fruggles Recruitment App (Denied)

Baby_Seal_3.jpg

Stop posting shit like this in your own recruitment thread, it isn't necessary. If you want to let Beerman know you have balls on your chin, tell him via PM.

Oh shit, didn't realize our say actually had any power now.

Wasn't completely serious, changing to a yes.

Already stated my reasons for support.

Hell yeah, a good player and decent forum presence.

A lot of fun in game.

Although it took me a while to realize who you were, so you're going to have to make your in-game name and your forum name the same.

3/60

Y:Golden,Echo,Fabulous

N:

I'm back, this time with a reason. Hes already a server officer so I naturally want him in, his forum posts are of a good quality (with one exception COUGH COUGH) and Mitch vouched for him before he left for Asian camp.

-1/60

-6/60

Not too fond of you when I play on TTT despite the SO status, you seem to rage easy as fuck, and I haven't really played with you much if at all elsewhere, so I'm going to have to go with a no.

(Talking about the incident with Mitch, Froot)

Ha...I should ask which one. But ya, iknow what you mean. I beleez mitchstar and I have resolved that now. My apologies.

0/60.

I'm willing to give him a chance. If he can promise he doesn't rage when he doesn't fully understand/misunderstands a situation, I am cool with him. Froot, take what I said into serious consideration.

Will vote yes. Though it took me a while to get used to his personality, he's a cool guy who puts a lot of effort into his forum posts and is fun to play with.

5/60

Yes [Community]: Goldentongue, Hurr Durr, Ivanns, Jewinator, Dead-Pool

Yes [staff]: Mitch, Novacaine

Abstain:

No [Community]:

No [staff]: Sketch, Daniel

Also guys, remember that you have to post with a reason for your vote or it will not be counted.

Though he rages from time to time, I think that's more of a reason to reconsider his SO position, not clan membership. He's not as bad as a LOT of people in the clan, and raging from time to time isn't as bad as being a complete retard.

10/60

Yes [Community]: Goldentongue, Hurr Durr, Ivanns, Jewinator, Dead-Pool

Yes [staff]: Mitch, Novacaine, Junzou

Abstain:

No [Community]:

No [staff]: Sketch, Daniel