Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

If you troll me, then you will get fucked in the face.

Smilie- if this is honestly you let me give you some advice: GET OUT OF HERE NOW! These forums are no place for a 13y/o.

^PRETTY MUCH THIS SHIT, FUCKING RUN FOR YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE

LIKE A JAPANESE GUY WOULD RUN FROM GODZILLA!!! FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm SmileyCat. My first name is Emma. I'm 13 years old. I have red hair. ( I dyed it )

And lots of other shit about me. :o

It's been scientifically proven women with red hair are more likely to be and more likely to be viewed as sexual deviants. Ones who dye their hair red have intense amounts of sexual frustration due to unfulfilling sex lives or dormant fetishes.

Are you a skank, as sadomasochist, or both?

It's been scientifically proven women with red hair are more likely to be and more likely to be viewed as sexual deviants. Ones who dye their hair red have intense amounts of sexual frustration due to unfulfilling sex lives or dormant fetishes.

Either way she's in the same state as you.......5 years man of wait man.....unless you're J Mafia

You are kinda sick, golden. Perhaps the fact that I have a brother that is 10, a short 3 years from her age, predisposes me to defend her somewhat, but that is fucked up no matter how you slice it. Or do you believe that your flaunting of statistics grants you some kind of right to speak like that? That's a far cry, I doubt the scientists included 13 year olds in their study, especially considering you said "women" and not "females", or some other identifier without an implicit age group. What "unfulfilling" sex life could she possibly have experienced so far? I'm willing to bet that most people years beyond her age have not truly hit the point in their life that the study was focused on.

I'm also willing to bet that you're aware of all of this.

That is the main reason I find this sick. Most people might make such comments passingly, or without a real understanding of what it is they say. But you, no, you know at least somewhat well the implications of what you've suggested. So what is your aim? To gain more Thanks? At what cost? To corrupt this young girl? To fuck up her self perception even more? It's clear she already has some self esteem issues, like most people, are you trying to push that further? Have you considered that she might have dyed her hair because she was following an example or liked the style? It's disturbing to think that you're aware of all of this, yet you still said that. Or are you, once again, not thinking it through and posting for the sake of some clever observation that you've made, regardless of the potential side-effects? I don't know. I do know that I've grown weary of you since I've come across you, and that, the more I learn, the more distasteful I find you.

Perhaps it was naive of me to assume you have standards before I knew much about you.

If it turns out that you lack the capacity to assess these things by yourself, contrary to what you would have us believe, then let me give you some direction:

Back the fuck off.

-Audio

Either way she's in the same state as you.......5 years man of wait man.....unless you're J Mafia

Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! lol

And what a good way to get welcomed in the community eh? lmao "If you troll me, then you will get fucked in the face."

Anyways, good luck in here SmileyCat.

You are kinda sick, golden. Perhaps the fact that I have a brother that is 10, a short 3 years from her age, predisposes me to defend her somewhat, but that is fucked up no matter how you slice it. Or do you believe that your flaunting of statistics grants you some kind of right to speak like that? That's a far cry, I doubt the scientists included 13 year olds in their study, especially considering you said "women" and not "females", or some other identifier without an implicit age group. What "unfulfilling" sex life could she possibly have experienced so far? I'm willing to bet that most people years beyond her age have not truly hit the point in their life that the study was focused on.

I'm also willing to bet that you're aware of all of this.

That is the main reason I find this sick. Most people might make such comments passingly, or without a real understanding of what it is they say. But you, no, you know at least somewhat well the implications of what you've suggested. So what is your aim? To gain more Thanks? At what cost? To corrupt this young girl? To fuck up her self perception even more? It's clear she already has some self esteem issues, like most people, are you trying to push that further? Have you considered that she might have dyed her hair because she was following an example or liked the style? It's disturbing to think that you're aware of all of this, yet you still said that. Or are you, once again, not thinking it through and posting for the sake of some clever observation that you've made, regardless of the potential side-effects? I don't know. I do know that I've grown weary of you since I've come across you, and that, the more I learn, the more distasteful I find you.

Perhaps it was naive of me to assume you have standards before I knew much about you.

If it turns out that you lack the capacity to assess these things by yourself, contrary to what you would have us believe, then let me give you some direction:

Back the fuck off.

-Audio

Dayaaaaaaaaaaaam. Shit, I wouldn't even reply to something like that. Just keep your head down and walk away.

Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! lol

And what a good way to get welcomed in the community eh? lmao "If you troll me, then you will get fucked in the face."

Anyways, good luck in here SmileyCat.

I really didn't think of the thread title as literal, but now that I do...

Troll%2BFace.png

jk I'm not a f%cking pedo

ahaha, takin' it a bit seriously, friend.

Agreed.

However Goldenfaggot is a cunt and so the rant was acceptable because he now feels like a dickhead and probably crywanked repeatedly to her pictures.